• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 357 is at it again!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    the Sawblades are on backorder.

[/ QUOTE ]

And so it begins....
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

The sawblade diecasts are on backorder. I don't care if they ever come in, but my nephew might. I think he has major plans for it involving lots of army men & lighter fluid. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

A dude on the BLS forum received a Bullseye guitar for the "one-a-week" giveway that 357 ran in late December. The contest is totally separate from the $100 certificate and MP4 player deals, but this is great news for all that got in on these deals.

Comment

According to the wensite, I can order a camo bullseye diecast that is "in stock" and can be here in 3 - 5 days.

So where's my camo diecast then? I have an email into them that was supposed to be answered in 48 hours. It was 72 hours ago.

Here we go.
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I came home to find a Fed ex note on my door. I am not expecting anything other than the 357 stuff. I will go pick it up in a bit and find out what it is...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Looks like Ron was onto something.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.com/357-Customs-100-Gift...1QQcmdZViewItem

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a freakin' prophet, man! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Notice how many bids....
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

...And, now we wait patiently for Stinkbug's "Man in the Field" report...

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  A dude on the BLS forum received a Bullseye guitar for the "one-a-week" giveway that 357 ran in late December. The contest is totally separate from the $100 certificate and MP4 player deals,

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know the quoted target date for that deal, BTB?

ie, was it promised "mid February"?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

All this shit is making me nervous. I'm all ready for a good crow cookout and now it looks like it may not happen.
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      ...And, now we wait patiently for Stinkbug's "Man in the Field" report...

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

"The Stink in the Field" has returned!! I return with good news and bad news. The good news is the package contained my tickets for the World Baseball Classic series...the bad news...well...you can probably figure that out. And so the wait continues...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        A dude on the BLS forum received a Bullseye guitar for the "one-a-week" giveway that 357 ran in late December. The contest is totally separate from the $100 certificate and MP4 player deals,

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know the quoted target date for that deal, BTB?

ie, was it promised "mid February"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think 357 ever said when the "one-a-week" giveaway guitars would ship. But, 357 is just now settling in TN, so I would believe everyone should at least have their diecast choppers in a few weeks and then guitars will start shipping in late March, still the same timeframe there.

Comment

No diecast here yet.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

...and the clock is ticking.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Its actually encouraging news that 357 is settling in TN. I wonder if they are close to Gibson??
                              Good luck all you guys.

Comment

No Bullseye diecast here yet either...
                                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                                X