357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 357 is at it again!!!

Email two sent after 1 week with no response from the first.

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Ill give em to the beginning of March before I call and see where my diecast is.

Im beginning to smell a class action lawsuit. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Cancel your credit card charges from them while (if?) you still can!

Comment

I got my SAWBLADE Diecast from the second run( with the MP4 player) of the offer today,,,,
          no MP4 player though, there was a page inside the box that said " partial order shipment"
          sooo... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

anyone else get theirs?
          MOSH ON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I got my Saw Blade diecast chopper about a month ago. I sent my $100 GC back to them (along with a money order to cover the $20-something difference) with an order for some BLS shirts and coffee mug, and I still haven't received that order yet. I sent them an email a week ago about the status of it, resent it yesterday, I haven't heard anything back yet.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I finally got tired of waiting for an address to send the gift certificate to so I could pay for the MP4/Diecast package, and since the order was still listed as pending (not cancelled) I went ahead and paid online.

Hopefully I'm still getting the guitar with it, but something tells me it's too late.

And still no Camo diecast from the first run.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Cool! They just cashed my check for the second offer last week. Still no bullseye from the first order yet...
                [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] <---- First Order
                [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] <---- Second Order

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I finally got tired of waiting for an address to send the gift certificate to so I could pay for the MP4/Diecast package, and since the order was still listed as pending (not cancelled) I went ahead and paid online.

Hopefully I'm still getting the guitar with it, but something tells me it's too late.

And still no Camo diecast from the first run.

[/ QUOTE ] I sent my GC's to the old addy in Florida. They mail is being re-routed.....went through fine. -Lou
                  " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I got my SAWBLADE Diecast from the second run

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave, I am curious, what is the country of origin? I bet I know! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool, I sent them a follow up e-mail about the diecast yesterday. Hadn't heard anything yet but who knows, maybe it will be here today....or maybe not... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy crap, as soon as I entered that post, a BLS song came on the radio....a sign perhaps? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Holy crap, as soon as I entered that post, a BLS song came on the radio....a sign perhaps? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.. I didn't know BLS did a remake of Aldo Nova's FANTASY!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

New TN contact info:
                            357 Customs
                            7115 Barker Bridge Ave.
                            Brentwood, TN 37027
                            (615) 370-9991
                            Tim is the new manager.

Comment

you know it Ron... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              MOSH ON
                              DAVE
                              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Bwahahaha! POS!!
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X