357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 357 is at it again!!!

I can't find anything about a March ship date on the site - would someone who has received broadcast email referring to a March ship date mind forwarding me a copy?

Thanks,
    Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

email sent!
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

sweet, looks like i'm gonna get another buzzsaw [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, I can't figure out how to use the gift certificate...anybody got the process down and willing to share? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I wonder if this is going to be some kind of special run bolt on Les Paul [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Go to check out. There will be 3 options ( Credit card, Gift certificate and Check ) Choose gift certificate. Print the receipt. Mail it in with your certificates.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Ah...thanks man!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I wonder if this is going to be some kind of special run bolt on Les Paul [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, they are getting these factory direct. These will not be blems, mistakes or seconds. These will be the same thing you get at a music store. It seems too good ,but, 357 is accomplishing something very important: getting its name out there.

Second, its almost all a tax write off anyways. Even if they can only write off 50% of what they invest, thats still pretty cheap for worldwide advertisement.-Lou
                  " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I may have to buy this...I mean, fuck, practically a free guitar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Lou, I know there has been a LOT of talk about this already, but where did you get that info - that these are the same guitars that end up on store shelves? I'm just curious, is all.

thanks!
                      keith
                      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I'm going to try and call in an order, rather than use this bogus checkout.

Comment

I'm glad they are doing this but I'm just not up for an Epi, especially with that kind of graphic. I hope you guys all get what you want out of this.

I'll be interested to hear how this turns out. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

one more question...do we mail payment with the gift certificate now or are we notified of when to send it?

Comment

Is anybody getting through the entire checkout process without getting the warning that they are leaving a secure site? I have an https address & the lock icon in my browser through to the shopping cart screen. I get the warning when I hit the "proceed to checkout" button, then no more https & no more lock icon. I really don't want to do the "pay by check" after so many people had their orders cancelled last time. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                one more question...do we mail payment with the gift certificate now or are we notified of when to send it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you pay by mail last time? If so & it worked out OK, I may do it. Please let me know!

Comment

Working...
                                X