357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 357 is at it again!!!

Just got my model bike, my merch I ordered and my Epi Bullseye all this morning. It was no BS after all. It's a real Epi, no blemishes, brand spankin new. Comes with warranty and paperwork and all. It's really a damn nice guitar, I'll try and post pics a little later

- Irfaan -

Comment

Yep, and the first JCF'er gets a guitar! Sweet!

Comment

I was surprised, it came set up perfectly and all too. Here are some pics:

Sorry for the crappy pics, looks nicer in person. It's also not mine really. My brother didn't have a guitar at the time, so I told him I'd keep the diecast bike and buy some shirts and he'll get the guitar. Now fate seems to kick my ass and I had to sell all my guitars a month or so ago, so I've got nothing. I might end up buying one of these from one of ya'll who are selling em. But there ya go people, no more worries!

- Irfaan -

Comment

Fried Crow, now serving. I hope you naysayers are hungry [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

One crow sammich please [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Cool shit Irfaan!! If I had gone in on the deal, it would have been a scam, so you're all lucky I didn't. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That thing looks sweet as hell!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'll take my crow burger with a side of apple sauce.
                Congratz all you JCF'rs who took advantage of this smoking deal! Nice guitar bro. I'll shut up now!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Fried Crow, now serving. I hope you naysayers are hungry [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take a plate.
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

So, who´s gonna put up a buzzsaw for sale first..? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Kick ass, Irfaan!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dude, I was hesitant as hell when I saw the first offer, but I only did it because I thought 357 would have to have some huge balls to scam all these people. I'm still wondering why and how they did this though. Well, I mean the "why" is probably because the Epi ZW's weren't selling, and this is a way to kill em all pretty quick, but the "how" I don't get. Ah well, gonna jam out when I get home

Comment

WHAT! No case! Fucking outragouse!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] J/K

Congrats Irfaan. It certainly does look like a sweet ax. It was cool of you to offer it to your brother. I too will probably give it to my son for his birthday. I want' to Jam the hell out of it first. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] His birhtday is in June. Thats alot of Jam time!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats bro!
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Congrats, Irfaan! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

It is exciting to see that some are shipping, and I'm stoked that a JCF bro received his (sad about your brother, cool that you're sticking with what you told him that you'd do)!

I hope they keep on shipping, and all of us who took the plunge get the gits!

Keith
                            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Awesome to hear!!! Im all excited now to get mine! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Just got my Buzzsaw! Here's me jammin' out...

|
                                |
                                |
                                |
                                |
                                |
                                |
                                |
                                \
                                \
                                \

Ha ha, just kiddin'!