357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 357 is at it again!!!

You mail the payment with the gift certificate.

Deneb, I got this info from Chad. He is the one that runs the Zakk Wylde site and handles alot of business for Zakk personally as well as the business over at 357 Customs. Nick Cantonese is a regular on the site. Trust me, if there was some funny shit going on that would give Zakk a bad name, this would have already been nipped in the butt.

Put it this way, I can not afford to lose money like this and not get a return on my investment ( I am sure most of us are in that position ).....I am a tight ass when it comes to gear and trying to get the best deals....if I am tossing my money at it, it must be good.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I'm in. $90.75 for a Buzzsaw to go with the Camo? I'm there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Still haven't received my Chopper though [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

what the heck - i fell for it too.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'm in, but paying the old-school way. Guess I need to get some stamps...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            what the heck - i fell for it too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you don't like it Tim at least you'll have something else to put on your for sale list.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I'm in. $90.75 for a Buzzsaw to go with the Camo? I'm there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Still haven't received my Chopper though [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

the mp4 player is like 150$, not 90...?

I'm going to find a number, and call and ask about it with a PERSON tomorrow, and find out what the hell is up.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                one more question...do we mail payment with the gift certificate now or are we notified of when to send it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you pay by mail last time? If so & it worked out OK, I may do it. Please let me know!

[/ QUOTE ]

I paid by credit card last time, but this time I am using the gift certificate and so it sounds like we can send the gift certificate and a check for the difference. So that is what I am going to do unless I hear different.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the mp4 player is like 150$, not 90...?

I'm going to find a number, and call and ask about it with a PERSON tomorrow, and find out what the hell is up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Newc has a gift certificate from the last run, so his total with shipping is $90 after using the $100 certificate.

Thanks for the info, Stinkbug. I'm going to pay by check. They sent confirmation, so it looks good so far. My wife got stung bad once, so I'm overly cautious. She got it straightened out eventually, but it wasn't as "no hassle" as the CC company advertises. Supposedly, the "non-secure" warning could be due to something as simple as one of the images on the checkout page coming from a non-secure server, but I don't feel like screwing around. Plus, whoever set it up should know better, imo.

Comment

Has anyone gotten the Bullseye diecast from the 1st offer in December? I got my Sawblade and both certificates but not the Bullseye diecast yet. Anyone got theirs yet?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Has anyone gotten the Bullseye diecast from the 1st offer in December? I got my Sawblade and both certificates but not the Bullseye diecast yet. Anyone got theirs yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

The B&W and the Camo were the 2 most popular. They are on back order. I think thats why this offer is up for the Sawblade only again, as there are more on hand.-Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

OMG! I know they will be sold out before I get a chance to get in on this! Why couldnt it be in two weeks shen rent isnt due.

Don

Comment

Well, what the hell...I'll give it a shot too. As far as the security on the site, I was a little reserved as well... but even though the little lock icon wasn't there, I did see the following security link on the site so it made me feel little better for what it's worth:

Website Identity Confirmed at 2/1/2006 7:49:08 AM

Company: 357 Choppers
                          Address: 813 Orienta Ave.
                          Almonte Springs, FL 32701
                          United States
                          Telephone: 407-831-0357
                          Email: [email protected]

www.357store.com has been validated to have a secure SSL certificate which provides industry standard data encryption of information transferred from your computer to the website.

© 2005 Volusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

As far as I can see, this is all the site says:

"Also featuring a Samsung Flash Memory card.
                            Packaged with the Zakk Wylde Sawblade Diecast Chopper. Purchase includes a FREE ZAKK WYLDE SAWBLADE EPIPHONE GUITAR.

SHIPPING COST COVERS THE PRICE OF SHIPPING THE GUITAR, DIE CAST, AND THE MP4"

Nowhere does that say anything about the type of guitar you are getting. It could be a 1" thick plywood body etc...
                            I still don't believe it. You guys can laugh at me when you get your guitars I guess.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'm with you Zeeg... something just doesn't smell right about this. I do hope you all get your guitars, 'cause if it works out, it's the deal of the century.

Comment

Ordered. Thanks for the info, guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X