No announcement yet.

357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...didn't I just see a rat swim by?.....

Comment

• I got my 2 remaining die cast today....with the assurance that the guitars are coming.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

• I sent them an e-mail tonight asking about the die casts. I haven't received any of my three yet. Every time I have contacted them Diane and Charlotte has replied in a prompt and professional manner. They were also very helpful when I fucked up my gift certificate order, and after they helped me straighten out my mess they shipped it out super fast.

By the way, the track by reference number trick did work on my merchandise order. Funny thing is that my gift certificate order that I received two weeks ago still shows as "pending" if I look at it on the 357 site under "My Account". That makes me think that they're just bombed, and doing the best they can.

Comment

• As aggrivated as I am, I'm still holding out.

My gut tells me we'll get the guitars.....

Maybe it was just gas :ROTF:
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

• Damn I hope you guys get these things soon....I'm getting hungry.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Well, I figured that since everyone will have their stuff in 2 weeks or less, they had to start shipping things out this weekend. So, just out of curiosity, I did a tracking by reference number and zip code on the UPS site and lo and behold........

Nothing.

Anyone else?

Comment

• Nope, nothing here yet either.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• I received an e-mail from 357 at the end of last week, and all my diecasts from both promotions are on the way. I tracked them by reference number last Friday, and it worked on all three of them also. The e-mail also stated that they are expecting the guitars in any day.

Comment

• Keep the faith, baby!!!!
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Well, over the last few days, Chad has been posting over at the slickdeals.net forum. It was getting pretty ugly over there. He now says that there is no timetable for the guitars and that they are trickling in from epiphone and that they are shipping them as they get them according to order number. No buzzsaws yet, still just bullseyes. They are waiting on epiphone. This will probably take months of more waiting for some people.

Comment

• Chad's all over here as well. http://www.zakkwylde.com/family/viewforum.php?f=15 for what it is worth.

Comment

• Those guys are funny - lots of bitching and "it's" going on over there also...
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                            Those guys are funny - lots of bitching and "it's" going on over there also...
                            But they don't have our class and it's hard for my eye to read that small print.

Comment

• +1 !
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by jgcable
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                Also.. here

http://www.zakkwylde.com/family/view...&highlight=357

Also this..

OK PEOPLE...

In an effort to cut down on some really foolish emails, and so I don't lose my mind, let's address a few things.

1.) THIS IS A REAL GUITAR. You wouldn't believe how many damn emails we've gotten asking if this guitar is a mini or a replica. So I don't have to pound my head on the desk any more...IT IS A REAL EPIPHONE GUITAR. Complete with wood, strings, paint, pickups, the works. And yes...you CAN play it.

2.) It's NOT a Gibson. That one is self explanitory.

3.) As ORIGINALLY STATED (don't know how people missed it) the GUITARS SHIP IN MARCH!!!! THE MP4 PLAYERS SHIP IN 6-8 WEEKS!!! THE DIECASTS SHIP IN 2 WEEKS!!!

Hopefully that will reduce the emails I'm getting asking these things.

THANK YOU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Such clever wording:
                                "So I don't have to pound my head on the desk any more...IT IS A REAL EPIPHONE GUITAR. Complete with wood, strings, paint, pickups, the works. And yes...you CAN play it."

But.... is it the actual Epiphone Zack Wylde Signature Les Paul that is advertised by Epiphone and endorsed by Zack Wylde? I would ask him for the complete specs on the guitars you guys are supposed to be receiving. My guess is you won't be getting details on the actual guitars.
                                Epi may have made a special run of promotional Zack Wylde Les Pauls that are not like what you are expecting to get.
                                I hope I am TOTALLY wrong on this but after being in business and in sales for the last 22 years, a company would have to be ENORMOUS in order to lose that much money for advertising. Is 357custom a Fortune 500 company? Nope. There is no way they can absorb this kind of loss for the sake of advertising.
                                You guys are in for a big let down but it will make for some really interesting JCF threads.
                                If they get anything, I'm guessing it'll be a LP Special II with the Zakk paintjobs; $149 plywood guitars. That would be "the same guitars sold in stores", wouldn't it?

And now it's May....
                                Last edited by lerxstcat; 05-02-2006, 12:27 AM.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X