357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakk_Wy...om_Guitar_Scam
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• oh man.. I wonder how long that will last there.. that is going to stir up some sh!t!

Comment

• "So far, this has been the only "official" admission of the connection between the 357 Guitar Promotion and Zakk Wylde. The general consensus is that Zakk has thrown his loyal fans (i.e. paying customers who have made him a rich man) "under the bus" and has left them to fend for themselves"

I guess ZAKK should watch more closely what gets put on his website

Comment

• Gwarghoul, Steve. I'm sorry.
          Let's continue the 357 bashing now...

Comment

• Thank you. Its all cherry, dude.

Onto 357....
            Are there any actual credible claims that anyone has received a guitar?
            Amongst all this mess, I can't quite make that out to a clear answer.

Comment

• Statement from Zakk (posted by Chad, so who knows if it is legit)

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:49 pm Post subject: STATEMENT FROM ZAKK WYLDE, 6/8/06, 1:48PM CT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beserkers, nobody is more upset by 357's unscrupulous activities than I am, and I assure you that I did not know about or approve any of these activities. That is why I have directed my attorneys to take all steps necessary to address this situation. I realize it has been frustrating for you waiting for information, and as soon as the attorneys report to me next week, I will update you with a more complete statement.

Strength, Determination, Merciless, Forever.

Zakk Wylde

Comment

• un·scru·pu·lous

ADJECTIVE:

oblivious to or contemptuous of what is right or honorable.

Can anyone fathom Zakk using this word? It fits well, but this statement seems to be coming from someone else.

Comment

• Ah crap, I know a few people didn't use their gift certificates, and this might suck even more for em now...

http://www.357customs.com/

Comment

• ...which is a green page stating:

"
                    This site has been deactivated. If you are the owner of this website, please contact your administrator's billing department. "
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• ..Wow... it just gets more fucked up by the day..

Comment

• Site works just fine now... looks like some hackers are fucking with 'em.
                        -Rick

Comment

• It's back, and with a new promo! With the purchase of one of these new 357 Choppers posters for $4.95+S/H, you'll be automatically entered to win a chopper Ok, who's gonna go in on this with me this time? What fukkin balls these people have...

Comment

• Originally posted by rjohnstone
                            Site works just fine now... looks like some hackers are fucking with 'em.

Nope the store is still missing from their website. I don't care what official statement 357 puts out. I really don't see them following through with any orders or refunds. They just took everybody for a ride. I hope this Daniel guy gets what he has coming to him.

Still glad I didn't jump in on this scam.
                            Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrfaanSE801
                              It's back, and with a new promo! With the purchase of one of these new 357 Choppers posters for $4.95+S/H, you'll be automatically entered to win a chopper Ok, who's gonna go in on this with me this time? What fukkin balls these people have...
                              They've had that promo for a while....

Comment

• Hmmm...could've swore it was another artist they were promoting. Ah well...

Comment

Working...
                                X