No announcement yet.

357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh.. yeah, the T's were a mention on the other page. Yeah.. all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

...no class. Support us my ass. You can support a foot between your cheeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by charvelguy
      Oh.. yeah, the T's were a mention on the other page. Yeah.. all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

...no class. Support us my ass. You can support a foot between your cheeks.
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by straycat
        Don't let it go bring them to justice fraud is illegal.
        Da-Do-Enron, Da-Do-Enron. This stuff is nickles and dimes. Yea, it hits you personally. And you guys have every right to sue the pricks. But, the courts have bigger Chads to fry. I know, hire a big-name lawyer and see how much the plaintiffs get if they win. 357 is gone. Zakk is attempting to cover his ass. Where 's our legal eagles on the board? Something about a snowball's...... I am not gloating or saying "Ha, Ha. I told you so." The reality is, they promised what they couldn't deliver (guitar) and made big bucks on the stuff you did receive. That's my 12 beer analysis of this situation,
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by fett
          the courts have bigger Chads to fry.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Well, I just got my chargeback this morning, Chase was real easy to deal with. On another note, its been reported on slickdeals that someone spoke with the Brentwood TN police today and that the 357 building was empty and the people had been evicted 2 weeks ago by the landlord. Interesting.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbuff
              Well, I just got my chargeback this morning, Chase was real easy to deal with. On another note, its been reported on slickdeals that someone spoke with the Brentwood TN police today and that the 357 building was empty and the people had been evicted 2 weeks ago by the landlord. Interesting.....
              What a Shocker
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• contact these people they are tv news in Nashville. I bet they would love to investigate a local business scam and a famous rock star

[email protected] ch 4

http://www.newschannel5.com/content/contactnc5.shtml ch 5

[email protected] ch2

Comment

• Sheeesh! $100 retainer...That's just throwing good money at bad.
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

• http://357bullseye.blogspot.com/ All gone.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Holy s**t!!! Major scam - professional artists. And they've bailed town.

Comment

• :ROTF: Priceless

My favorite part...
                        Q: Oh Boy!!!! You mean I can finally become a lying piece of crap, just like CHAD DYER, if I have these cups to drink from. Oh Joy, Oh Rapture!!!
                        Jun-28-06
                        A: That's right, it's all yours right here! Beware, these cups are very strong acting.
                        -Rick

Comment

• lmao...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

• wow.
                            this is amazingly terrible for Zakk's rep.

man did they ever fuck up.

those pics of the empty building are stunning.
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

• I for one will never support BLS again. Zakk is a duchebag in my eyes now Unless he get`s us our goods(MP4 and Guitars) I am done with him and his band. Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X