357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wulfe13
    My CC company is wanting me to print all the emails and show what I was supposed to get...

Does anybody have a copy of the original web page? I had taken a screen shot but I can't find it now.
    There's plenty of relevant screen shots at the blog site (the link escapes me).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

• You'll find a lot of useful information here.
      http://357bullseye.blogspot.com/2006...e_archive.html

I have a lot of e-mails and screenshots saved going back to day one. I mailed my chargebacks in Monday, I'll let everyone know how it pans out.

Comment

• also screenshots, ads, quotes, emails, etc. here...

http://mutchiumschaft.com/357scam/index.php

Comment

• 69 pages..... did anyone eat their crow a little too early on this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napalm
            Let me just add one more thing. In my eyes Daniel/357 is no different than Kevin Easton. I truly don't think Kevin intended to rip anyone off. He just has no business sense.

I don't do business with Kevin Easton now and the same goes for 357. BTW, I got all my money back.
            The difference is that Daniel did this once before with the Nascar team thing. I'm not aware that Kevin Easton had a previous business that went belly-up, unless you're counting the Jackson sale to Fender as such.

Did Daniel open saying, "Hey guys, I had a monumental failure leaving $3 million in debt a couple years ago, but this time I think it'll work!"? No, that sordid detail had to be dug up by 357 customers wondering WTF was going on.

I don't really expect the guy to announce his previous exploits; who'd invest with that track record? But once that came out, the only thing to do would be to get out.

I have a friend who does telemarketing, selling investment plans to people. I don't think any of the plans or companies he's worked for have panned out or lasted, but he swears each COULD have been successful. However, they all seem to take a shit and he then moves on to the next company and plan. He thinks if one ever really hits big he'll be set for life. Meanwhile he scores big sales 2 or 3 times a year and barely gets by on his draw the rest of the time.

My point is that he thinks it's legit, while I think it's a series of scams. Well, it's his life, and I got tired of fighting with him about the legitimacy or not of the whole ting. I would never invest in any of that stuff though, and he still tries to sell me every single deal he pushes, thinking this one's THE one.
            Having seen this for the past 20 years with my friend, I know a scam when I hear one, even if the perpetrator thinks he's selling a viable investment. If it were Bill Gates promising thousands of Zakk Epi LPs, I'd believe it because he could absorb the loss. 357 can't, and are switching to other merch. Again, I think my Winger T-shirt will be much cooler than 357 merch in the long run.

You may think Daniel's legit, and hell, even HE may have thought he could pull it off. That doesn't mean it wasn't doomed from the start due to impossible dreams. He probably though every celeb in Hollywood was gonna order a 357 Custom because Zakk was the endorsee of the deal. Zakk's drawing power was not what Daniel hoped it'd be.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napalm
              357 took my money and all I got was a tounge lashing on the JCF.
              A what lashing?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• What do you mean Daniel is going back to building bikes? He never did. It was subcontracted out. There was not one piece of shop equipment at the 357 location.

They did have a fabrication shop where the only thing that came out of it was lies.

Comment

• I remember when I damn near got banned from this forum for going off on Kevin Easton (he was still a JCF sponsor then), and I saw the same thing coming with this deal, but kept my mouth and keyboard quiet (somewhat!). I'd like to say that I hope all of you in this deal get your guitars, but that's more than likely not going to happen. I really hate to see a bunch of fellow musicians get screwed, but when it comes right down to it, you all took the gamble, and you may lose. To keep posting here and whining about it really doesn't make any sense to me. Cut your losses and go on....ok? There's bound to be brighter things in all of your futures than this! (at least I'd hope so!)
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat
                    Again, I think my Winger T-shirt will be much cooler than 357 merch in the long run.
                    Winger shirt?!? Is that you, Stuart? :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2002
                      Cut your losses and go on....ok?
                      why not recoup your losses? i think people really need to know that they need to try and get the chargeback process going. even if it means threatening to close your credit card account.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeventhSon
                        why not recoup your losses? i think people really need to know that they need to try and get the chargeback process going. even if it means threatening to close your credit card account.
                        Ya man, after I file for a Charge Back. If Bankcard Center refuses, I will threaten to close my account and WILL if they don`t refund me. Maybe I am wrong here, but hell, it is better to be credited than lose over $200. Jack.

Comment

• "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                            :ROTF:

Comment

• "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Copycat...

>>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                                X