357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 357 is at it again!!!

I have a question for all you rocket scientists out there. How the heck is this company doing this and the more important question.. WHY???
    They are losing money hand over fist.
    The original offer had to be netting them at least a $200.00 loss. Now they are letting you use your $100.00 coupon towards another Epi?? That compounds their loss bigtime.
    I hope you guys aren't getting double screwed by using the coupon (that you purchased with real money) towards another fantasy Zack Wylde Epi.
    Not to diss all the Florida JCF'rs but this kind of scam is pretty popular in certain states. Florida is one of them.

Think about it. How the heck can they be doing this. It doesn't make sense on MANY MANY levels.

Comment

I hope you guys get your guitars, but I really smell a scam. Epi LP or no, I'd rather have the peace of mind that my CC info. and identity are not getting ripped off. And whenever you get something for (nearly) nothing, it smells like [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] to me. Good luck.

Comment

Well, against all common sense... I'm in!
        At the least, I'll be getting a MP4 player and a chopper diecast. I was in the market for a MP4 player anyways.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I have a question for all you rocket scientists out there. How the heck is this company doing this and the more important question.. WHY???
          They are losing money hand over fist.
          The original offer had to be netting them at least a $200.00 loss. Now they are letting you use your $100.00 coupon towards another Epi?? That compounds their loss bigtime.
          I hope you guys aren't getting double screwed by using the coupon (that you purchased with real money) towards another fantasy Zack Wylde Epi.
          Not to diss all the Florida JCF'rs but this kind of scam is pretty popular in certain states. Florida is one of them.

Think about it. How the heck can they be doing this. It doesn't make sense on MANY MANY levels.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you to some extent, John, but I have seen promotions like this on occasion. They take a loss, but consider it an advertising or promotional expense. I feel like it's a crapshoot where the guitar is concerned, but as long as I get the mp4 player it won't sting too bad. It just won't be a very good deal. If it turns out to be a complete scam, we could have one hell of a JCF meetup/posse around Spring Break time down in FL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            what the heck - i fell for it too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you don't like it Tim at least you'll have something else to put on your for sale list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea. I think I'll add it now as a presale item [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I am not really interested in the guitar so I wont take the chance.But I do wish all you guys the best of luck and hope you get them.The offer seems to fly in the face of logic but what the hell do I know [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Think about it. How the heck can they be doing this. It doesn't make sense on MANY MANY levels."

I agree with you one hundred billion percent JG.... I guess since I seemed to have gotten the last Dime V Pro 2 weeks after they were all gone....I guess I'm just feelin' lucky. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I really hope every one gets all their stuff at these great prices, Maybe I am as cynical as a lot of people say I am, but this just seems too good to be true, and that usually means it isn't true,
                  I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I've been on the forum, and the mod clearly said these are the same Epi's that are sold in stores. He had a lot of people bitching because they missed the deal (last time) on the forum. I'm sure this is the real deal.

Zeeg it says also..

"Packaged with the Zakk Wylde Sawblade Diecast Chopper. Purchase includes a FREE ZAKK WYLDE SAWBLADE EPIPHONE GUITAR."

Comment

Also.. here

http://www.zakkwylde.com/family/view...;highlight=357

Also this..

OK PEOPLE...

In an effort to cut down on some really foolish emails, and so I don't lose my mind, let's address a few things.

1.) THIS IS A REAL GUITAR. You wouldn't believe how many damn emails we've gotten asking if this guitar is a mini or a replica. So I don't have to pound my head on the desk any more...IT IS A REAL EPIPHONE GUITAR. Complete with wood, strings, paint, pickups, the works. And yes...you CAN play it.

2.) It's NOT a Gibson. That one is self explanitory.

3.) As ORIGINALLY STATED (don't know how people missed it) the GUITARS SHIP IN MARCH!!!! THE MP4 PLAYERS SHIP IN 6-8 WEEKS!!! THE DIECASTS SHIP IN 2 WEEKS!!!

Hopefully that will reduce the emails I'm getting asking these things.

THANK YOU.

Comment

Thanks Michael....I'm feelin' even luckier now...I'm on a roll baby.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I wonder if we can use our $100 gift certificates to buy the MP4 player...

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you get those?
                          Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

The GFs came with the last deal 357 was running. You had to buy a $100 GF and a chopper diecast and you got the free ZW Epiphone with it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Also.. here

http://www.zakkwylde.com/family/view...&highlight=357

Also this..

OK PEOPLE...

In an effort to cut down on some really foolish emails, and so I don't lose my mind, let's address a few things.

1.) THIS IS A REAL GUITAR. You wouldn't believe how many damn emails we've gotten asking if this guitar is a mini or a replica. So I don't have to pound my head on the desk any more...IT IS A REAL EPIPHONE GUITAR. Complete with wood, strings, paint, pickups, the works. And yes...you CAN play it.

2.) It's NOT a Gibson. That one is self explanitory.

3.) As ORIGINALLY STATED (don't know how people missed it) the GUITARS SHIP IN MARCH!!!! THE MP4 PLAYERS SHIP IN 6-8 WEEKS!!! THE DIECASTS SHIP IN 2 WEEKS!!!

Hopefully that will reduce the emails I'm getting asking these things.

THANK YOU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Such clever wording:
                              "So I don't have to pound my head on the desk any more...IT IS A REAL EPIPHONE GUITAR. Complete with wood, strings, paint, pickups, the works. And yes...you CAN play it."

But.... is it the actual Epiphone Zack Wylde Signature Les Paul that is advertised by Epiphone and endorsed by Zack Wylde? I would ask him for the complete specs on the guitars you guys are supposed to be receiving. My guess is you won't be getting details on the actual guitars.
                              Epi may have made a special run of promotional Zack Wylde Les Pauls that are not like what you are expecting to get.
                              I hope I am TOTALLY wrong on this but after being in business and in sales for the last 22 years, a company would have to be ENORMOUS in order to lose that much money for advertising. Is 357custom a Fortune 500 company? Nope. There is no way they can absorb this kind of loss for the sake of advertising.
                              You guys are in for a big let down but it will make for some really interesting JCF threads.

Comment

the "click here to place the order" button doesn't say anything about a free guitar. When does that pop up? Do you get as choice of which graphic?
                                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
                                X