Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 357 is at it again!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    I feel if this is a scam, 357 Customs will be in some hot water .There phone will be buring up with some pissed off people or worse. Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]can you say CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT?

i'm in, i ordered mine this morning

i tried calling them and nobody pickups up the phone (answering machines ONLY)

something definetly seems fishy

BUT i figured i lost more than $200 at atlantic city this weekend, so how bad is a smaller gamble [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I would definitely be in for a Class Action Lawsuit if they try to scam us bro. I am a very honest and fair guy and expect them to be the same. Jack.

Comment

After you guys win your lawsuit I suggest you go after the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus. I'll join in on that one. These guys have shafted me for years now.

Comment

Promotion over,wish all of us luck who took the offer! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

There is sure to be another promotion. Stay tuned.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              After you guys win your lawsuit I suggest you go after the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus. I'll join in on that one. These guys have shafted me for years now.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I spoke to a very good friend of mine at Gibson on Feb, 2nd it is the real deal,357,Zakk and Gibson all came out of pocket on this to help promote this stuff. If this was a Jackson I don't think anyone would be putting up such a stink. I got my "certifcate of redemption for a epiphome camo zakk wylde signature model guitar courtesy of 357 customs" I will gladly post pics in March after I put real emgs in there.
                www.kiddhavok.com
                www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I spoke to a very good friend of mine at Gibson on Feb, 2nd it is the real deal,357,Zakk and Gibson all came out of pocket on this to help promote this stuff. If this was a Jackson I don't think anyone would be putting up such a stink. I got my "certifcate of redemption for a epiphome camo zakk wylde signature model guitar courtesy of 357 customs" I will gladly post pics in March after I put real emgs in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds reassurring to all the people who took them up on these offers.
                  I wonder how crow tastes with barbecue sauce. I am thinking Sweet Baby Rays. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds reassurring to all the people who took them up on these offers.
                    I wonder how crow tastes with barbecue sauce. I am thinking Sweet Baby Rays. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way man. Cattle Boyz is the shit dude!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

I have absolutely zero experience with EMG's. The description says that these come with EMG HZ4 pickups. Are those some not so good ones?

Comment

I think they are the same pickups that came in the SLSMG that I had. I actually didn't mind them that much, but I'm not that picky. They're passive, if that helps.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Ok, show of hands, who thinks this is not legit?

442w30
                            jgcable
                            zeegler
                            mm2002

Just wanting to know how many crow sandwiches I need to prepare when I get my real Epiphone Zakk Wylde Bullsey guitar. The one with paint, strings and everything that you would get if you bought one at Guitar Center or Musicians Friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Add me to the list and I will gladly eat crow. I hope I am wrong I so do.
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good I posted earlier before reading this I so hope this is legit.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I would like to see or have someone type everything printed on the certificate they received from the initial promotion regarding the free guitar to be shipped in March. Also, take a close look at any correspondence sent from 357. Is there some fine print somewhere that contains a loophole that could be interpreted in a manner that would allow them to not send everyone their free guitar?

Comment

Working...
                                X