X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 357 is at it again!!!

Slayer....

Does it say Sawblade Diecast Package?
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Here is what my email sais, I am not sure, is this what all of you fellas got?

CustomerID# 2744

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 5142, placed 2/1/06 at 5:55PM.

Bill To:

John Graner
      3901 Lanmore Avenue
      Pittsburgh, PA 15227-3231
      United States
      412-886-9665
      [email protected]

Ship To:

John Graner
      3901 Lanmore Avenue
      Pittsburgh, PA 15227-3231
      United States
      412-886-9665

Payment Info:

Credit Card: Visa
      John Graner

Shipping Method:

Shipping & Handling

Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Total
      981cmp4playerSawblade model 357981c mp4 player (1 gb) with Sawblade Diecast
      1 $179.95 $179.95

Sub Total: $179.95
      Tax: $0.00
      Shipping: $32.00
      Grand Total: $211.95

Thank you for shopping at 357 Choppers!
      Visit us again at http://www.357store.com/

Comment

I wouldn't sweat that silly invoice Jack. I'm sure the guitar is included. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, here's a good crow recipe for those interested:

1 lb. chopped fresh black crow (de-stemmed and seeded)
        1 cup milk
        2 fresh grade A large eggs
        1 1/2 cups flour
        4 cups vegetable oil in deep fryer
        Black pepper
        Salt

Mix milk and eggs in a bowl.
        Add crow meat, and stir.
        Dip crow pieces in flour.
        Fry at 375 degrees approx 4 minutes or until crisp.
        Salt and pepper to taste.
        Serve with a large helping of fellow JCF'ers sarcasm, with a little humility on the side.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          OK guys, looked like the offer is over. Good luck to us guys who got in. I heard on another forum, the offer was limited to 150 peices. Something isn`t adding up. I know one thing, if I don`t get the guitar, I will make 357`s life a living hell. I believe in honesty and keeping your word. when you guys got your confirmations in your email, did you see where it sais for athe guitar also? Mine just said MP4 player and Diecast, nothing about the guitar. I would be lying if I said I wasn`t a little worried. Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.
          But I have print outs of my order and what i clicked to get there.

Good luck to all~
          Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I wouldn't sweat that silly invoice Jack. I'm sure the guitar is included. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

1 cup milk
            1 1/2 cups flour
            Black pepper
            Salt

Add crow meat, and stir.
            Serve with a large helping of fellow JCF'ers sarcasm, with a little humility on the side.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder how it tastes if I fry it at 357 degrees?
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I got the same invoice as well.

Also, on a side note, I stopped by Fullers today (they carry Gibson/Epiphone) They didn't have any of the Zakk models (that I saw) but they did have the Epi Joe Perry Boneyard and the Ace Frehley signature model and they were both MIK.

Comment

My conscience is clear. I posted a couple of e-mails I received from 357 in the other 357 thread. I'm convinced it's legit. Here's a screen shot from when I hit the Bullseye.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

1 cup milk
                  1 1/2 cups flour
                  Black pepper
                  Salt

Add crow meat, and stir.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if you were from anywhere else besides Missouri I would assume you just made that up. But I'm thinking that recipe has been passed down through the family. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I don't know if any of you have seen this posted elsewhere, but it is actual "human" contact from a customer to a few employees of 357 down in Florida.
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    *UPDATE*

So as I had said in my earlier post, I literally work right next door to their office in Altamonte Springs, FL. So I just stopped by there about 15 minutes ago.

The place didn't even look open aside from a light on in an office at the front of the building. I tried the door and it was suprisingly open. The lobby lights were off. I went to the back of the lobby where there was a light coming throught the back door. There were two women sitting there (and I almost gave them both a heart attack when I said "Hello!"

Me: Is this 357 Customs?

Girl: Sort of, we're almost totally moved out

Me: I see, so I have a question.. I was on your store website and saw an MP4 player for sale.. I was wondering, at the bottom of the description it sai...

Girl: (cutting me off) Free guitar with purchase?

Me: That's the one! So... Is that true? Typo?

Girl: It's completely true.

Me: How can you possibly offer this deal with such a small purchase?

Girl: I have no idea.. It's something the owner has worked out with Zakk and Epiphone

Me: Wow.. that's great! I bet you guys have been inundated with emails and phone calls.

Girl: Yeah, you have no idea.

Me: Alright well, have a nice day!

In conclusion, I'm glad I got in on this deal when it was alive on the day it was posted and I'm pretty confident it will go through. Too bad for all of the crappers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

I KNOW where you live!! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I don't know if any of you have seen this posted elsewhere, but it is actual "human" contact from a customer to a few employees of 357 down in Florida.
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        *UPDATE*

So as I had said in my earlier post, I literally work right next door to their office in Altamonte Springs, FL. So I just stopped by there about 15 minutes ago.

The place didn't even look open aside from a light on in an office at the front of the building. I tried the door and it was suprisingly open. The lobby lights were off. I went to the back of the lobby where there was a light coming throught the back door. There were two women sitting there (and I almost gave them both a heart attack when I said "Hello!"

Me: Is this 357 Customs?

Girl: Sort of, we're almost totally moved out

Me: I see, so I have a question.. I was on your store website and saw an MP4 player for sale.. I was wondering, at the bottom of the description it sai...

Girl: (cutting me off) Free guitar with purchase?

Me: That's the one! So... Is that true? Typo?

Girl: It's completely true.

Girl: I have no idea.. It's something the owner has worked out with Zakk and Epiphone

Me: Wow.. that's great! I bet you guys have been inundated with emails and phone calls.

Me: Alright well, have a nice day!

In conclusion, I'm glad I got in on this deal when it was alive on the day it was posted and I'm pretty confident it will go through. Too bad for all of the crappers.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you happen to notice that both of the women were busy shredding documents?
                        Another thing. If you ask a prison inmate if they are guilty or innocent 99% will say innocent.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Did you happen to notice that both of the women were busy shredding documents?

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though we disagree on whether it's a scam or not, that is funny shit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Girl: It's completely true.

Me: Alright well, have a nice day!"

HHhhmmm...... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Let's pick this up where it left off.......... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Girl: Wait, don't leave yet.

Me: Why? I found out what I needed to know, I need to go back to work and take care of business.

Girl: But wait, we need to shred these documents..... and my scantily clad friend and I could use some help. We're taking care of business too... You like SHREDDING don't you?

Me: I don't know what you mean.

Girl: Let me show you...

-CUE MUSIC-

Girl: You like THIS, don't you? As she takes off her G-String and wraps it around a Zakk Wylde model Epiphone.

Me: Oh my....surely, you can't be serious.

Girl: I am serious, and my girlfriend's name is Shirley...

Comment

And guess what gets lost in the move? Everyone's records of who bought what and who gets a guitar.

You didn't ask them where they were moving to did ya? Some place warm and tropical like the Bahamas? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, still no die cast here, and still no email from them.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                And guess what gets lost in the move? Everyone's records of who bought what and who gets a guitar.

You didn't ask them where they were moving to did ya? Some place warm and tropical like the Bahamas? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, still no die cast here, and still no email from them.

[/ QUOTE ] They are moving to your neck of the woods Newc.....Tennessee. I am not worried about it.-Lou
                                " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
                                X