357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 357 is at it again!!!

Nothing here yet from the Sawblade/MP4/Guitar offer.Jack.

Comment

"Wow.. I didn't know BLS did a remake of Aldo Nova's FANTASY!!"

Yeah JG, it might as well have been....it was actually "Counterfeit God".....which would probably explain why nothing was waiting my doorstep when I got home.
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Bwahahaha! POS!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Partial Order Shipment = P.O.S. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• And one more time...

https://www.357store.com/ProductDeta...tCode=camopack

The 357 Ultimate Camo Pack includes:

-One (1) NEW! five gigabyte camo mp4 player.
          FEATURES: New camo finish, Micro Hard disk: 5GB Motorola solution Support DRM 10 system, Music Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV format, Video: AVI (able to load 10 movies), 1.5 inch color screen, FM stereo, Photo browser (JPEG), USB 2.0, Supports various languages, Auto scan music/photo files to generate library , Support Playlist, Strong Folder Management.

-One (1) NEW! Zakk Wylde Camo Chopper Coffee Mug

-One (1) Zakk Wylde Camo Chopper Beanie (one size fits all)

-One (1) Zakk Wylde Camo Chopper MEN'S Tee Shirt (please specify size)

-One (1) Zakk Wylde Camo Chopper Diecast Collectible 1/18 scale chopper

With the purchase of this ULTIMATE CAMO PACK, you will recieve an EPIPHONE Zakk Wylde Camo Signature Model Les Paul guitar. This guitar is valued at over $1332.00 and features EMG HZ passive pickups, mahogany body, maple cap & fingerboard and Grover tuners. CASE AND ACCESSORIES ARE NOT INCLUDED. Guitar is shipped in a Cardboard shipping container.

THIS PACKAGE WILL NOT START SHIPPING UNTIL EARLY MAY!

The only thing I can think of is that NO ONE bought the Epi Zakk Wylde guitar when it came out and they have an insane amount of stock left. Kinda wierd that they offered a free guitar 3-4 times already, although with price increases every time

Comment

• Re: And one more time...

I got my Sawblade diecast today,and the Partial Shipment page.
            Patiently waiting for my first set of EMG's...
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Sooooooooo.....no guitars have been recieved from the first two promotions yet, and they're now offering a third???? I'll say one thing....if this IS a scam, those folks have BALLS! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Dude, no one has received their guitars yet as it is still February. 357 has said all along that guitars would not start shipping until the end of March.

Comment

Got my chopper and all my shirts on friday 2/24/06
                  www.kiddhavok.com
                  www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I'll say one thing....if this IS a scam, those folks have BALLS! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

WTF..... I really don't get it although $360.00 is a little more realistic. Considering that crap MP3 player probably cost them $25.00 tops, the mugs, crap choppers and shitty t--shirts are all worth practically nothing that leaves you actually spending around $300+ for the Epi guitar. They might even be making money on this latest promotion.

Comment

Interesting how they keep offering new specials before the shipping date arrives for the original orders. ...Warning sign, IMHO.

Comment

It's Legit.

Still keeping the faith.
                          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

How did the Diecasts ship-US Mail or UPS? Thanks-Jack.

Comment

I am also tempted at this new offer also, since I mist the first 2, but I don`t want to spend that much this time. Anyone going for the new offer? Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I am also tempted at this new offer also, since I mist the first 2, but I don`t want to spend that much this time. Anyone going for the new offer? Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">not me, one gamble at a time - [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X