Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 357 is at it again!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    I hope you guys get your guitars, I really do. Just imagine the flood of these things on Ebay! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I might be interested in a Buzzsaw. I'd be willing to pay $200 for it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll go $250.00 for a Bullseye.

Comment

I've already been promised a $600 trade in allowance on my Buzzsaw!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        I hope you guys get your guitars, I really do. Just imagine the flood of these things on Ebay! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I might be interested in a Buzzsaw. I'd be willing to pay $200 for it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll go $250.00 for a Bullseye.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll probably be in the market for a Bullseye as well... Somehow I totally missed the first deal( [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]),and really couldn't handle the second shot at one $$$-wise.

Good Luck JG.
        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I just love the controversy and the speculation of this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me to. I got in on the buzzsaw, even though I can't get my brain around it. My dad worked mail fraud for the postal service, and this deal just doesn't make sense - but for $158, I wanted in on it - this has all just been too much fun. So I hope we all get our guitars, but even if we don't, it will be worth the hassle of getting my money back just to have gone along for the ride. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

A dude on the Zakk forum got his Bullseye today in Cocoa Beach, FL. That's #2 that we know of so far.

Comment

I haven't received any diecasts from the two promotions, but I have received my certificates. I work with Metaljunkie, and he has received a Buzzsaw diecast. I ordered a Bullseye in the first round, and a Camo and Buzzsaw in the second round so I know I'm further down the list on the diecasts anyway. Come on end of March and bring me three Les Pauls! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Where is the cross promotion from Gibson or Zack Wylde himself?

[/ QUOTE ]
                Well, it is promoted on Zakk's website. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] www.zakkwylde.com
                Chad Dywer of 357 runs Zakk's website.

[/ QUOTE ]

And there you have it. Cross-Promotion. That looks encouraging for sure Joe.
                Is Gibson/Epiphone doing anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

They were. Here's what they had:

http://www.epiphone.com/news.asp?NewsID=379

In the fall, they also mentioned the 357 diecasts in the Epi Zakk LP descriptions at Musician's Friend. From 357's perspective, it probably wasn't too shabby to have all the kid's looking at the guitars see 357's name and connection to ZW.

Comment

Well, sure enough it was the buzzsaw die-cast that was in the box that was left for me last night. Here it is although you may want to whip out the ol' magnifying glass. It's that little thing in the middle:

I gotta admit, I thought it would be a bit bigger but, oh well, what do you expect for $190, a free guitar or something? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, 'fuzz, that picture is just too fuggin funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You gotta move that thing - maybe put it next to some matchbox cars or something. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

<font color="aqua">is that pic a joke? The one I got was somewhere around a 1:24th scale? I'd get a pic but I gave it to my nephew..... </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No, no joke at all. This is the shelf in the back room where I keep such things. The blue Harley is actually a VHS re-winder that measures 16" at the base. The base of the Harley on the other side is 12", I got that for a couple of bucks from K-Mart when they were closing several stores a few years ago. The R/C Porsche is about 16", that was a Chistmas present from my girlfriend a couple of years ago. The Sawblade Chopper (base) is about 7 1/2". The box that it came in says it is 1:18 scale....so I don't know, maybe there are varying sizes. The orange thing underneath is my toolbox that I have stuck every sticker that I can find on it since about age 20. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can't wait for the MP4 player now! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Like ATG was saying, no matter what happens, it's been a fun ride, I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hyperfuzz, dude!! I saw that 107.5 sticker and it reminded me of something. Somewhere around here, I have a Z107 giant banner that I "acquired" from the first Buzzfest. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good times.
                          The Buzzard does not fear
                          The man in riot gear
                          Harvest a skull of stone
                          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

My Sawblade box says 1/18 scale
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              Where is the cross promotion from Gibson or Zack Wylde himself?

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Well, it is promoted on Zakk's website. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] www.zakkwylde.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at all the merch and shit on there! What a freakin' WHORE!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's the influence of Sharon [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                                X