No announcement yet.

357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the statement? Can someone paiste it here I am starting to over here!! Jack.

Comment

• We at 357 would like to thank everyone who has purchased an item from our company, and we do look forward to continuing to do business with each and every one of you.

We have gone through a transition period with management, office personnell and location over the past few months. While this is not meant to be an excuse, it is the case that has led to some communication breakdowns as well as some shipping situations.

We have been working dilligently to correct each and every order that has been placed, as well as adressing questions and concerns, and working as hard as we can to fufill every order.

We did the guitar promotion to help market the company and specifically to offer something very cool to the fans. Getting the guitars out has taken longer than expected. However, we at 357 want to assure EVERYONE that EVERYTHING that has been ordered will be fufilled, INCLUDING the guitars.

We very much appreciate everyone's patience, and we are almost moved completely into our new facility. We will have a grand opening in late June, but this has nothing to do with our shipping department. The shipping department is almost up to full capacity, and the phone system and email communication are only a few days away from being completely finished.

The mp4 players will be arriving soon, and will be turned around and shipped the minute they arrive. We cannot control the time it takes for them to arrive once they've left the factory.

If there are any of you out there who can help dispell the rumors online or otherwise, PLEASE DO! We appreciate the help! INTEGRITY OF OUR COMPANY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. It has taken time to rebuild and regroup at the very same time a promotion was taking place.

Once again, if you have questions, please email them to customer service at [email protected] and we will address your communication AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

BLS FANS BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A BRAND NEW PHOTO SHOOT WITH ZAKK AND THE METAL CHOPPER!

Thank you all.

Comment

• Uh, okie dokie then.....

Comment

• What a bunch of crap! That POS (not partial order shipment) statement creates more questions instead of answering them. 357 now wants me to spread the word that they're legit, come on. I think I'll do the opposite.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm out too. Figured it was too good to be true but hey, it was a fun ride. And, I was in the market for another Les Paul style guitar so...you know....what the heck! Well, I could have used the $190 towards something I could actually see feel and play over the last 3 months....oh well, I'll get it back AND I'm keeping the diecast out of spite.

Comment

• If I hadn't gotten in on this I would be saying this "For anyone that wants to cancel their order I'll contact 357 and see if they can put my name on your order and I'll refund you the $100.00."

It's legit.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• I can't believe all the typo's in their "official statement". That certainly isn't a professional document. Sorry guys but its a scam.

Comment

• Originally posted by jgcable
                  typo's

its a scam.

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX

Bwahahahaha!!!!!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Dude, your on a roll tonight

Comment

• what did I do???

Comment

• You were being "ironical" heh

Comment

• Sorry, was talking Ron. I got caught by him 2 days in a row

Comment

• Originally posted by jgcable
                              what did I do???
                              "typo's

its a scam"

You put an apostrophe before the s in typos.

You didn't put an apostrophe in it's.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Those damned apostrophes! Sometimes I wish they never existed. They haunt my dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X