No announcement yet.

357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This fucking Daniel is a big prick, he should have his ass beaten badly I will give it 1 more week at the most and I am bailing, this is really making me feel uneasy now.I wish I lived close to this prick, I would knock him out for all of us. Jack.

Comment

• Are the dudes at the other forums (slickdeals, BLS) bailing this quick also?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
        Are the dudes at the other forums (slickdeals, BLS) bailing this quick also?
        hell no, they truly believe everything is cool. This is getting more and more entertaining as time goes on. Especially on the slickdeals forum. Those guys are doing some amazing research over there.

I just truly feel bad for the people who didn't even get their merchandise from the first december deal. That blows.....
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

• hell no, they truly believe everything is cool. This is getting more and more entertaining as time goes on. Especially on the slickdeals forum. Those guys are doing some amazing research over there.

I just truly feel bad for the people who didn't even get their merchandise from the first december deal. That blows.....
          Dave, have you bailed out of this too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor
            Dave, have you bailed out of this too?

hello no, my brutha! I got all my merchandise so I'm in it till the end!
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

• hello no, my brutha! I got all my merchandise so I'm in it till the end!
              Cool! A voice of reason in a sea of insanity!

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor
                Cool! A voice of reason in a sea of insanity!
                +1

Comment

• If I had gotten in on all 3 or 4 deals and maybe ordered one of the MP4 players, I might be more worried, but I only ordered 1 diecast and GC and free guitar so it's not like I have alot of money invested or anything....

Comment

• Look dudes, I don`t want to bail, but I can`t afford to lose that much money(over $200). I may wait over a week, depending on my patience, but 357 has had a long time to deliver and they are playing some odd fucking game with us. I meen, the first and 2nd deals should of at least been a done deal. Jack.

Comment

• Jack,
                      Hey bro, no one is saying you shouldn't bail if that's what you want to do. Hell, I'm only out on the FIRST (cheaper) deal. I'm cool with that...but you don't owe any of us an explanation.

Comment

• I got an e-mail from them today in response from my inquiry about by Bullseye die cast.

"Thank You for letting us know about the diecast I will make sure one gets right out to you. We have finally gotten some of the guitars in and they have been shipping out, as quickly as possible, in the order purchased. You should have your guitar within the month. When it ships you will be notified by e-mail and able to track the package."

I agree the new information about Dan has made this a bit sketchy, but I am going to hang in there. You can call me a sucker, but I am not into this deal that much. Every now and then I like to test my faith in humanity...time will tell the results of this test...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinkbug
                          I got an e-mail from them today in response from my inquiry about by Bullseye die cast.

"Thank You for letting us know about the diecast I will make sure one gets right out to you. We have finally gotten some of the guitars in and they have been shipping out, as quickly as possible, in the order purchased. You should have your guitar within the month. When it ships you will be notified by e-mail and able to track the package."

I agree the new information about Dan has made this a bit sketchy, but I am going to hang in there. You can call me a sucker, but I am not into this deal that much. Every now and then I like to test my faith in humanity...time will tell the results of this test...
                          Dam it!! Hell, I am staying in I am so fickle:ROTF: Jack.

Comment

• I got the same email today about my diecast and the guitars shipping this month.

I already got what I paid for and I'm pretty sure those of you who ordered the MP3 players will get them as well. Will we get the guitars? I don't know for sure, but at this point, I really don't care. Yeah I want it, but I'm not going to get all bent out of shape if it doesn't come. It will only make it more sweet if it does come.
                            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinkbug
                              I got an e-mail from them today in response from my inquiry about by Bullseye die cast.

I got the same reply. Ill stick it out as well, but the last day of this month, theyll be getting a phone call to see where the guitar is if its not here!

A DEADLINE HAS NOW BEEN SET OFFICIALLY as per these emai responses, as far as Im concerned. Lets hold them to it!
                              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• I know I've stated that I'm going to stick this thing out, but I'm having a change of heart. I've emailed 357 and have stated to them to either give me a tracking number for the mp4 player within a week or refund my card. And, after they have refunded my card I will send the diecast back to them. If they do not comply I will initiate a chargeback through my credit card. This is just my opinion, but I really don't think that many people are going to be getting their guitars.

Comment

Working...
                                X