Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeventhSon
    lmao...

Sadly, thats a real pic, not a photochop.

Comment

• Also, 357 just put out those fucking shirts and then they just run after thanking us for being with them thru this rough times-that Dan dude should be hunted down and killed. Jack.

Comment

• LOL The seller, Rwon, isn't that Greg Crowe?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• You fukkers don't out bid me....I love Kool Aid cups.. :ROTF:
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

• computer virus.. must be the pickups don't again work bullshit virus.

I think a list of all the names of people who got ripped off is in order.

Comment

• rumor has it a bunch of the faithful who got ripped off are going to show up at ozzfest and chuck their diecasts at zakk.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam
                LOL The seller, Rwon, isn't that Greg Crowe?
                i thought he was one of the few who actually got a guitar.

Comment

• They better bring liquid gas filled balloons and hand Sharon the matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeventhSon
                    rumor has it a bunch of the faithful who got ripped off are going to show up at ozzfest and chuck their diecasts at zakk.
                    That would be too fuckin' awesome, even though Ozzfest is painfully shitty this year.
                    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

• I called my CC company(Bankcard Services) today for a Chargeback and they said because of the date, they couldn`t do it without me sending in a form with a complaint and explination. Some of you guys are lucky, your CC company just did it for you, I have to go thru alot of Red Tape I have to wait for my next statement to do it as you have to use the back of a statement and also I will send in my email order statement. What a pain in the ass and Bankcard services never even heard of 357 Customs or their scam, that is kinda weird I may lose this one, but I will at least try. The only reason I am doing it is because I finally saw that the fuckheads at 357 closed up and ran. I probably waited to long and to that I am at fault Jack.

Comment

• Jack, i had to fill out the paper work too. I bet you can get dispute forms online. Here's what i posted on one of the forums...

I was able to get a chargeback processed. they initially ummed and awed about 60 days, etc. But they allowed me to send them all the relevant info electronically. I faxed them my 357 order, some emails that 357 sent about honoring refunds, and then on the cover sheet the links to the various slickdeals discussions. Then, lo and behold, a few days later I got the credit on my account.

Sadly, I think it had to do with the fact that this credit card has a membership fee (airline miles) and that i had been a member for a long ass time and had charged a shitload of stuff on it for many years. so rather than lose me as a customer, they decided to go to bat for me.

also, i'm not sure about this, but i think the chargeback process allows the vendor the opportunity to voluntarily resolve the issue. Since I got my credit back so quickly, I suspect that 357 simply refunded the money to me rather than go through THEIR dispute process, which if they lose, costs them even more money. So i think if you get the cc company to at least initiate the process, 357 will simply refund you. But the trick is to get the credit card company to go to bat for you. I know...easier said than done.

But the lesson here might be to use a "special" credit card for those deals that sound too good to be true. By "special", I mean those ones that have membership fees and/or that you use the bulk of your spending on, etc. I.e., the cards where they do the math and figure it's best to go to bat for you rather than lose you as a customer.

Have you guys ever thought of threatening to leave your cc company if they won't at least initiate the chargeback process? I know some people who have gotten overage fees off their cell phones by simply threatening to leave.
                        and

it just appeared on my account.

The cc company will notify the merchant that such-and-such transaction is in dispute. So the question for the merchant at this point is:

1. do you want to refund the money?
                        2. or do you want the cc company to investigate the matter on the customer's behalf. and if they don't like what they see, pay big time on top of the refund.

my guess is that 357 will avoid 2 at all costs because they will uncover fraud. it's basically STFU refunds. again, the trick is to get your cc company to at least initiate the chargeback process on your behalf.

Comment

• Thanks man!! I never did get that Email on getting the Refund from 357. Is there a way I could get that? Thanks-Jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by slayer
                            I called my CC company(Bankcard Services) today for a Chargeback and they said because of the date, they couldn`t do it without me sending in a form with a complaint and explination. Some of you guys are lucky, your CC company just did it for you, I have to go thru alot of Red Tape I have to wait for my next statement to do it as you have to use the back of a statement and also I will send in my email order statement. What a pain in the ass and Bankcard services never even heard of 357 Customs or their scam, that is kinda weird I may lose this one, but I will at least try. The only reason I am doing it is because I finally saw that the fuckheads at 357 closed up and ran. I probably waited to long and to that I am at fault Jack.
                            My CC company is wanting me to print all the emails and show what I was supposed to get...

Does anybody have a copy of the original web page? I had taken a screen shot but I can't find it now.

Comment

• Well, I received a message from Daniel yesterday. He is quite the optimist. Now I know you all think this is a scam and by certain accounts you may be right. But I have received communications from him in the past and I honestly don't believe he tried to scam anyone. Flame away, come on, let me have it.

You see, this is why. If it was a scam he could just not reply to me or anyone else for that matter. He has had plenty of opportunites to dissapear. But he hasn't. He states he is still working towards getting everything resolved and is still building bikes. Now, he could just be on drugs and have no sense of reality. Quite possible. But I truly don't believe he intended for all this to happen and that quite frankly it gotten worse because of all the bitching about 'where's my guitar.' It got ugly and Zakk Wylde pulled support from him, there goes a stream of cash revenue, making a bad situation worse. Others may have left as well.

Now with Zakk suing 357 it gets worse. Quite frankly at this point if people are serious about getting their money back they need to file a class action lawsuit against Zakk, Chad Dryer and 357 Customs. The lawsuit that Zakk has filed protects him and him only. It doesn't do anything for the fans. There is plenty of evidence to say that Zakk's name was attached to the deal. Whether or not he authorized it people were acting on his behalf and using his name. If people want there money back Zakk is the only one with pockets right now.

I'll still stand by my original statements, it was legit, but turned into a debacle.

Flame Away Gentleman!
                              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• Let me just add one more thing. In my eyes Daniel/357 is no different than Kevin Easton. I truly don't think Kevin intended to rip anyone off. He just has no business sense.

I don't do business with Kevin Easton now and the same goes for 357. BTW, I got all my money back.
                                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X