Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things Might be Turning Around

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah it is 2 years WOW. You are going to love that Boston. Things recently turned for me too and man it is a great feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know I'm gonna love her. We had a Boston for a little over a year back in 1998/'99 before he got hit by a car. We got him and my beagle the same day. They dug out of the yard. She made it up until 2 weeks ago when she passed away from renal failure.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Great news! Glad things are looking up. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well my brother is allowed up and out of the hospital bed now but he hallucinates quite a bit. Last night we had another pet death, my step-daughter's pet frog died(croaked [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) after 5 years. This frog was an Aquababy. It was only supposed to live for a year. It had a good life. Life is getting better day by day and I'm havin fun.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
        X