No announcement yet.

Thinkin' about cutting the hair....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thinkin\' about cutting the hair....

[ QUOTE ]
    I KNOW! thats half the reason I'm thinking about it..... damn, I wish girls still liked the long hair.... what the hell happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know plenty of ladies that still like long hair on men!
    Maybe they're not your "type"... dunno. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    More often than not though, a lady is gonna dig ya for who you are. Not what you look like. If you have a great attitude she's going to think you're mighty terrific AND handsome. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I KNOW! thats half the reason I'm thinking about it..... damn, I wish girls still liked the long hair.... what the hell happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

they do but sorry, your hair isnt long enough to be considered long [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Add another foot to it an then it would be long. SOme chicks dig long hair, some short and some like it bald so don't let that be a factor in what you decide.

Its no big deal, I go short to long all the time usually go year or 2 without any length being cut. It all really depends on my mood. Since I live in hotter than hell Texas I end up cutting it off in the early spring.

I also agree with jc...you had to have long hair in the 80's and early 90's. Back then if you saw a guy with long hair (again way longer than yours is now) you knew the guy was a musician [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I had hair down to my ass...I cut it off when I hit 30 just because everyone who was a normal person were growing out their hair [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hey from Life time hair farmer don't do it ! Unless it's gonna make you feel better about yourself, Listen to Em. She knows what she is talking about sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

I grew my hair out twice. Was about half way down my back to a straight shaved head. Personally I would hate to manage long hair again.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I am growing my mop back after several years of short hair. I will always remember the words of my Aunt Margaret from the first time I started growing it out... "Keep it clean or I'm gonna sit on you and shave your head."
            Occupy JCF

Comment

i haven't had a hair cut for 9 years so what do i know.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Personally, I think long hair is out of fashion and isn't even necessary in the music industry anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

long hair are in fashion again, read Cosmopilitan or something [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but it's true, a lot of dudes have long hair these days and they aren't even rockers or metalheads. Rappers, usual night club dorks etc. Well not super long but well... long [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Keep the hair growing. It'll sort itself out soon and it will look pretty cool. My hair is just starting to look pretty cool and it's just past my shoulders [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

I tried growing it out like 3 times before hand, i only ever cut it because girlfriends kept bugging me. But i'm a hell of alot more comfortable with longer hair. short hair was more of an annoyance than long hair ever has been.
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Screw what everyone else thinks and the fashion and trends and do what you want with it. You can always get laid with long OR short hair.
                    I cut mine for work once but I had to and I hated every f-ing minute of it. Now it's finally getting to a bearable length again after no haircuts for a year or so.
                    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      You are ADORABLE.
                      Leave it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img][ QUOTE ]

Thanks Emmy! lol, I don't believe you though....

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Personally mate, I think you're hairs a decent length. Kinda metal (well hard rock at least [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) but still respectable and everyday looking. You know, I could imagine you working in a decent job not being a bum or something.
                        I had long hair and cutting it was the best thing Ive ever done (Im 21 I cut it last year). I went from having hair past my collar bone to a buzz cut (#3) and have never looked back. Its so much simpler and convenient and easier to get dried out the shower and all that. Everyone told me a looked so much better and I felt a lot better about myself too. Also noticed new types of girls checking me out too (not just gig pigs anymore [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).
                        If youre anything like me, just asking this question means its been on your mind for a while. Get it cut mate, you can still grow it back. Yeah you'll go through the whole "looking like a tool" stage again, but who cares? Buy a hat!

James

Comment

I think women like guys with good hair, doesn't matter of it's long or short, but of course either way may very depend on what kind of car you drive. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I cut my long hair off in 1991 and didn't start growing it out again until last year--I'm lucky I'm in a good-paying job now where they don't give a crap about that.

I found that long hair had a polarizing effect on the ladies. A lot of 'em hated it, but the ones that loved it REALLY loved it, if you get my drift. Frankly, back in '91 it was a difficult adjustment to looking like every other short-haired schlub out there. It was nice getting noticed.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I think women like guys with good hair, doesn't matter of it's long or short, but of course either way may very depend on what kind of car you drive. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

"It's not the car you drive, it's the size of the arm hanging out the window..." - bumper sticker for a gym I used to work out at.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. Girls flock to a hot car faster than a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                                X