No announcement yet.

Thinkin' about cutting the hair....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thinkin\' about cutting the hair....

For a while I'd have weird ass dreams where my hair was some how cut real bad and I always freak out, but then wake up and everything's cool. I think your hair is at a good length right now imo. If you did cut it, what would you do while rocking out? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      ...Listen to Em. She knows what she is talking about sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHA! Sometimes?
      You give me waaaaay too much credit, my dear Chuk.
      I don't know jack shit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I like BALD guys! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I do know that the hobo ham sandwich hot car thing is TOTALLY true, though. Totally.

Comment

I tried growing my hair long in the late 80s, but it started turning into an afro, so I got it cut. White man's afro I tell ya. Maybe I never got to that "sort itself out" stage that maliciousteve mentions.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          "It's not the car you drive, it's the size of the arm hanging out the window..." - bumper sticker for a gym I used to work out at.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Good one, if that was the case though I'd have them following me home. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Big arms, fast Camaro and long hair.

[ QUOTE ]
          +1. Girls flock to a hot car faster than a hobo on a ham sandwich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
          I do know that the hobo ham sandwich hot car thing is TOTALLY true, though. Totally.

[/ QUOTE ]

See? I told ya so. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

My hair has been long forever and alot of women do like it.I guess im still from the school of long hair headbanging.I have thought of cutting it.I will do it but not anytime soon as far as i can tell...My dad was very anti long hair.Everytime i went to visit him i practically got a flat top.Lol.
            "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew I shouldn't have bought the Saturn a few years back... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Depends on you, I got alot more compliments and general attention from the ladies since I grew my hair out. I never let it go past my shoulders and I almost have it pulled back. The key is to keep it neat. Some people just work better with long hair I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally. Some people can pull it off, others can't. Looking at your picture and thinking about it with short hair makes me think of people I hate. Perhaps that helps you some.

As for me, I don't take too many metal bands seriously if they don't have long hair. I'm not sure why, I just think it looks really poser to be in a metal band and have short hair. I know there's some great music coming out of bands with short hair, and really shitty music coming out of bands with long hair as well. So don't get me wrong, I do have to hear the band before I decide if they're good or not. If they have long hair I'm just more inclined to give them that listen. I think if you take the genre really seriously you have the patience to dick with long hair, and therefor have the patience to put up with the other bullshit that the genre brings along with it.

Just my opinion.

Comment

I have long hair and it ALWAYS gets me women...

That and my boyish charm and scottisha ccent

Comment

I had to cut my hair when going to the army and totally hated it. As soon as I could let it grow out again I felt more comfortable with myself.
                    I just think I look better with long hair, so that gives me more self esteem, which automatically gets me more compliments. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    And apart from that, I LOVE HEADBANGING!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I NEED my hair as long as possible! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      You are ADORABLE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why couldn't you have said that to me!!!???

joking :P

Comment

^
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I don't know what you look like!
                        If you posted your picture in the picture thread... I said everyone was adorable. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          You are ADORABLE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why couldn't you have said that to me!!!???

joking :P

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you aren't [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X