• Show
Clear All

Re: 15 Days Baby !!!!

ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I think they need to decide on a name first... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Whatever they want to call themselves, whether its Los Angeles, Anaheim, Inglewood, Pomona, Pasadena, whatever it is.............they gotta get rid of the name 'Angels'.

I just get this freaky vision when I think of 'angel' baseball players. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] If they want to stay the 'Angels', maybe they outa move up to SF. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          what are you raisin your eyes to me 4 ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would've figured by now you'd cave in and become a Bronx Bomber fan. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You all can kiss my butt because the Cards are going all the way this year!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              You all can kiss my butt because the Cards are going all the way this year

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey.....I thought Tekky said you were a White Sox fan. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Nope - he's just afraid that if he shows any support for the Cubs, I'll beat him!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The White Sox have a good shot at it, it will be interesting to see how the Indians look this year, could be a fun AL Central Race again.*

Yankees - Wild Card at Best
                    The Cards are the new Braves. They'll make the post-season, but screw it up.
                    Cubbies - Looks to be a good lineup, but I just don't see any rings in their near future.

* Being a long time Twins fan, I am amazed I could type that sentence. I'm going to have to lie down now.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      what are you raisin your eyes to me 4 ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would've figured by now you'd cave in and become a Bronx Bomber fan. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The hell you say....
                      There is a reason blood is Red [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But Steinbrenner DOES have the best team money can buy. Just make sure Jeter goes out into center field so he can catch Johnnys throw... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Yankees - Wild Card at Best

[/ QUOTE ]

To who.............. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Just make sure Jeter goes out into center field so he can catch Johnnys throw...

[/ QUOTE ]

That a far throw for Johnny, Hideki may have to cut it off first. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I WANNA SPEND MY LIFE AT THE BEACH!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              Just make sure Jeter goes out into center field so he can catch Johnnys throw...

[/ QUOTE ]

That a far throw for Johnny, Hideki may have to cut it off first. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You fargin rule man [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Seriously, he was great for us and we will miss him but now he works for the empire so he sux. You guys will do fine with him. He will be a great addition to a scary ass lineup. Just don't expect any throw outs at the plate.....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Just don't expect any throw outs at the plate.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really not gonna be missing anything. Remember, we had Bernie. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X