Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 15 Days Baby !!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Seriously, he was great for us and we will miss him but now he works for the empire so he sux

[/ QUOTE ]

He got you what you needed at the time, a championship, but I can kind of see how you feel. Aaron Boone was payed, what, 3 million for one shot, cause he blew every other time at bat (and when he fielded, and when he threw). Of course I toasted him [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] when he hit his homer, but when he got hurt playing pickup basketball and the Yanks threatened (and finally did) to release him, nobody cheered louder than me. To this day "He Sucks", in my book, though I'm glad he got healthy and is still playing. Inside curveball,.....he'll swing every time......friggin jerk. Oh, sorry, I'm reliving his at bats. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Though I may have cheered louder when Gordon went to the Phillies. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Yankees - Wild Card at Best

[/ QUOTE ]

To who.............. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boston in the east.
      I expect a good 4 way run in the final weeks of the season to decide the AL Playoffs.
      I'm expecting Boston and the Hated Yankees to stay close in the east, and ChiSox/Indians to be close with Chicago edging out Cleavland. It's all coming down to record this year.
      The Los Angeles Angels at Anaheim at California at USA at Earth at Solar System will take the west without a hitch.

I have no real picks on the Heathen League this season.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        The Los Angeles Angels at Anaheim at California at USA at Earth at Solar System will take the west without a hitch

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
        Boston in the east.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe the NHL East
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          You all can kiss my butt

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, OK, but don't eat at Taco Bell first [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X