Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do...

...when your xxx home video gets lost?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: what would you do...

Watch your back? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

This would be a good time to panic.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Call Tommy Lee?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That happened to me. Twice. Usually it will turn up edited into some live footage of your band, courtesy of your drummer... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            That happened to me. Twice. Usually it will turn up edited into some live footage of your band, courtesy of your drummer... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry, but that's too damn funny.
            -Rick

Comment

Make another one.

Comment

First thing I would do is ask myself, "When the hell did I ever make a xxx home video?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Pray that the angle makes you look well hung?
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    We were hanging out before auditioning a new bass player watching some tour footage, when right in the middle of us playing Phoenix it cuts from me shredding onstage to me getting head, among other things. I have no idea how many people he's shown that video to by now...
                    [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      We were hanging out before auditioning a new bass player watching some tour footage, when right in the middle of us playing Phoenix it cuts from me shredding onstage to me getting head, among other things. I have no idea how many people he's shown that video to by now...

[/ QUOTE ]
                      I definately would have been kickin someones ass for that.
                      But I guess you'll remember to hide or destroy such fine cinematic works after that. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      -Rick

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] did you see Trainspotting? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

very unlikely it just got "lost."
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          I definately would have been kickin someones ass for that.
                          But I guess you'll remember to hide or destroy such fine cinematic works after that. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Eh, I really don't care. The bass player is in the band now, so he's officially my brother. Everyone else in the band was actually THERE when the footage was shot, and I knew my drummer was taping us. He was going for all kinds of bizzare angles and stuff. I am also known for gettin' it on backstage and in the back of tourbuses too, so it was just a matter of time...

Comment

I was just getting ready to ask who would film that.

Don't know about you guys, but I would feel really uncomfortable either filming friends/bandmates or being filmed by friends/bandmates. Fucking weird. My bandmates and friends are damn near like family.

Comment

well a lot of rock musicians aren't conservatives like me and Ace and well a lot of rockstars eheheee
                              we are more open minded and don't give a fuck what the others think, having sex is the most natural thing in the world, some like privacy some don't care about it but there's nothing unethical about it.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X