Hello kitty for my 5 yr old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello kitty for my 5 yr old?

I was wanting to get her this guitar but shes only 5.She loves Hello Kitty tho...
    HELLO KITTY AXE
    "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Re: Hello kitty for my 5 yr old?

That could be considered axe abuse, even for girls. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I think that guitar kicks ass, personally.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

If i got one maybe i could pick up chicks..Maybe not.Thats so wrong in so many ways.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey,whatever it takes....Kids don't grow up in the same world we did(damn,I sound like my parents),and any positive outlet they can find needs to be encouraged...I say go for it..Teach her to take care of the axe,and see how those lessons work their way into other things in her life....

Hell,I have a 14 year old in 8th grade,and I have never seen the math they have for homework....
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I am considering getting one of those for my 6 year old niece.

Are you thinking the pink one? or the black one?
            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

the pink one.i may have to show her smoke on the water or iron man.Hopefully no Hole or Mellisa Ethridge.

Comment

Hell, I was gonna get a pink Danelectro and use it in my grindcore band, but that never took off. I think a hello kitty guitar in a grind band might. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a Fernandes Version of it for my daughter.
                  The problem is the neck shape is fatter than my Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  So no way my daughter would be able to play it.
                  Here is a picture of proof my daughter prefers a Strat.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hopefully no Hole or Mellisa Ethridge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man the things going through my head on that one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

It cant just be for kids. I want one too. Mimmi and Kitty are great...........

Comment

Guitars_N_Hockey-

I would get the pink one, too.

dinkyjacksonman-

I promised my sister that I would send a ZO-3 to her son for his birthday this year.

Thanks for the heads up on the fat neck. I may have to reconsider that gift.

How old is your daughter, BTW?
                        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

QR, my daughter is 3 years old now.
                          Also that Zo-3 is heavy as well. Heavy as my Jackson guitars [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          If you are thinking of getting a guitar for a kid, I seriously recommend a very light "mini guitar".

Comment

Maybe if I put some texas specials in it like SRV,or a dimarzio x2n power plus like yngwie or some other mods like dave murray.ya know,like all those other strat guys.

Comment

The hello kitty is only routed for a single humbucker, though...

Comment

Working...
                              X