X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I get an opinion from you guys?

Get the Les Paul.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Sometimes you fall in love with a Gibson and there's no turning back. You've gotta have it. Same thing happened with me when I first played my SG. I just fell in love. Put it on layaway, paid it off, and it's been my #1 ever since. They aren't products, they are like pets or people. Obviously you don't feel that way about the DSL, and if your not using it, you're not using it. DSL's aren't hard to find at all, but a guitar that you truly love, go for it!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        They aren't products, they are like pets or people

[/ QUOTE ]

Man that is so true .. I was just saying to Sully this am I'd love to get down to just 2 or 3 good guitars but it would be so hard deciding
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Man that is so true .. I was just saying to Sully this am I'd love to get down to just 2 or 3 good guitars but it would be so hard deciding

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too... at one point a few years back I was at 14, but there was some cheap crap i had because it looked cool, but didn't play that well so I started weeding those out, and now I'm weeding out the stuff that is good but isn't great.
          I thought I was happy at 6 but then this new girl came along... Damn I'm a sucker for a pretty body and a comfortable neck. Like most of you guys, my wife just rolls her eyes and tells me not to screw up our bank account and she won't care [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Take the guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the cool thing about guitars is that you CAN feasibly have as many as you want, as long as you can afford them and have storage for them. Guitars are very low maintenence to just have. I've owned as many as 9 guitars at once, and it was no problem. I just had to build a wall hanger. Try having 9 girlfriends [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] , or 9 dogs. You can't just throw your dog in the closet and not play with him for six months... well you CAN, but you'd be a REAL asshole!! With a dead dog. And a smelly closet. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same boat here.

Comment

Working...
                X