Women dig men in suits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women dig men in suits...

My normal business attire consists of jeans and a t-shirt as I normally work out of the house. When I do visit customers its usually nice pants and a button down shirt. Yesterday I had a meeting in Houston that called for a suit.

I'm not exagerating, I had more attention from females than I've had in a long time. I haven't had that kind of attention since '91 when I had hair halfway down my back and all the local strippers would come see my band play [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

In the parking garage, in the elevator, in the lobby. I'm not kidding, three different women struck up a conversation with me and eventually asked me if I lived in Houston [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I am a happily married man with three boys and would never pursue anything outside of that, but I have to admit it was nice to be noticed by someone else.

Anybody else experience this. Maybe I should wear a suit more often [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Women dig men in suits...

I hear you dude!! It IS nice to be noticed by chicks and have them be into you. Very cool indeed!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] i have had this happen when I dress up sometimes too. Its a good feeling.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Cool!

Hey Ladies!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have an interesting "suit" story. A couple of years ago, I was presenting for our customer and had to wear a suit to work. Earlier that month, I had ordered a shotgun from a local gunshop. Well, it came in the same day as my presentation and I got a call from the shop asking if I wanted to pick the gun up that day, as they were going to be closed for about a week (the owner was having some sugery or something - it was a mom and pop store), and also they were closing early that day.

Well, I had to leave early from work that day - i.e., I had no time to change. Headed over to the shop, which was in a strip mall. As the owner comes out from the back and we unpack the shotgun and I do the usual - pick it up and aim it, etc. I got the funniest looks from moms with their kids walking by and even some dudes passing by.

The owner tells me, "I think they probably think you are a hit-man or some other mob type because of the suit!" I saw my refelction in the glass, and I have to admit, I kind of looked like Travolta and Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

And yeah, I noticed women give the side-long second look when you wear a suit.

Comment

When I wear a suit, I can bone any chick drawing breath on this planet.

Of course, I am gorgeous beyond description.

But seriously, yep...the suit works...big time. I used to wear one everyday, being an attorney, but I can dress casual for my current position.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

lol...Ron sport'n the power suit and power mullet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

now patrick, when you say "suit," you mean "speedo," right?
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Cool!

Hey Ladies!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! It's so weird seeing you in pictures before you grew your eyebrows out.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

I can tell ya why chicks dig a dude in a suit, but maybe I don't want to burst y'all's bubbles. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I can tell ya why chicks dig a dude in a suit, but maybe I don't want to burst y'all's bubbles. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Chicks really dig my birthday suit... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Money............he has it , they want it.

Every girls crazy about a sharp dressed man........

Comment

I hate wearing a suit. I have to wear one, six days per week, but I don't enjoy it. Women do seem to give you a second look though. Maybe I was wearing a suit when my beautiful wife picked me up? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Yeah Em, tell us why.../braces himself for the answer/

Comment

Chicks give guys a second glance because a suit is somewhat of a status symbol. Typically, those folks wearing suits to work are usually either at a high paying job, or have obtained a higher up position. You look professional. You look like someone important. Chicks see that and see the money associated with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X