Women dig men in suits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women dig men in suits...

I have to wear a suit more and more, it's my own fault: choosing to become a lawyer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Chicks give guys a second glance because a suit is somewhat of a status symbol. Typically, those folks wearing suits to work are usually either at a high paying job, or have obtained a higher up position. You look professional. You look like someone important. Chicks see that and see the money associated with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner!

Comment

Was that what all the hubbub was about, Em?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I knew that myself! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I was hoping for something saucy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

It's funny, now that Washington DC has pretty much gone all business casual, I assume that guys in suits are either lower-level flunkies who can't away from it, office equipment salesmen, or guys who work at a department store.

At my last job I worked at a prestige law firm where the senior partners draw 7-figure salaries, and I rarely saw any of them in suits. I guess the ladies haven't figured that out yet... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I like wearing a suit, and have noticed that chicks dig it. My wife still laments that my work has gone business casual, she misses the old days seeing me in a suit. I am pretty shit hot though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Dead sexy... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Want a suit? Go to a thrift-store. You would be shocked how inexpensive they are. You can go out in style. The labels I see here in Seattle would have set the original buyer back $500 or more. $20 for the suit. $3.99 for a class dress shirt. $1.00 for a tie. And, if you need them, $7.00 for dress shoes. For less than $40, you can be a "sharp dressed man". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

See if they have them in my size, fettie! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Also, I am having a hard time finding a plain black tie.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A plain black tie? Are you going to a funeral?

Comment

No, I just watched Pulp Fiction again, thanks to Stuka

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      See if they have them in my size, fettie! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Also, I am having a hard time finding a plain black tie.

[/ QUOTE ] As to the tie, your wish is my command. How wide you want it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

See my 4:27 PM post

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Cool!

Hey Ladies!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] If you mean this. I got it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I work w/ a handful millionaires who wear shorts, t-shirts and flip-fops to work. Guess the chicks are missing out...well, until they see them getting into their $100k + cars then they start diggin the casual attire [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Suits are for preachers and dead people. Period.
                              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                now patrick, when you say "suit," you mean "speedo," right?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I would normally be wearing instead of underwear, but for this meeting I went commando [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X