Women dig men in suits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women dig men in suits...

well, my wife knows just how much I earn. But she still likes to see me in a suit [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Suits Rock

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

My wife and I took a trip to Thailand last November.

She decided to have a suit tailor made for me while we were there. The tailor took my measurements, and said that he would send me the suit when it was done.

About a week after we got home, the suit arrived. What I had failed to consider was that I was sweating my balls off in the Thai heat, and hence my waist was a bit smaller than usual when I was measured for the suit.

The jacket fits perfectly. The pants are a different story.
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I thought Happily Married was an Oxymoron. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Cool!

Hey Ladies!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Will the defendent please rise....?
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

It also depends on what type of suit it is. IF you wear a suit your history teacher or english professor would wear. Now if you dress in a nice suit, women really notice. but if its just something your grandpa would wear, you might as well be wearing blue jeans and a sweatshirt.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

You might enjoy this link, it's 'safe for work', hopefully it's cool to post a link to another guitar board here.
                http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/i...showtopic=8234

Comment

As Em mentioned, women like a man in a suit because it looks like they have money, but they also look responsible. Women dream of a responsible man, and the challenge it will be to get them out of the suit! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

i have to do the shirt & tie for work also, but as soon as i get home it is trailer attire and i park the '03 Accord and jump in the truck. i prefer the Pacific Northwest Meth-lab look. more respect on the road, but less at Nordstroms.
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      ...i prefer the Pacific Northwest Meth-lab look. more respect on the road, but less at Nordstroms.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        As Em mentioned, women like a man in a suit because it looks like they have money, but they also look responsible. Women dream of a responsible man, and the challenge it will be to get them out of the suit! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

"If I'm gonna be im-po-tent, I may as well look im-po-tent."
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

nothing says class like a double breast ARMANI BLACK suit/ white shirt/ red and black tie /Johnston and Murphy cap toe shoes [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

If you have to dress up... let them know you mean business! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                          Amp... Pioneer
                          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

don't forget you need to smell good too. and don't wear white socks with a dark suit. leave the WWF western belt buckel at home also.
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

White tie on white shirt is ALWAYS a great choice too. especially with a black double breast suit.
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                "Will the defendent please rise....?
                                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Y'know, somebody says that same thing everytime Ron posts that picture. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X