No announcement yet.

HOLY CRAP Locklear and Sambora split...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY CRAP Locklear and Sambora split...

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13815/
    Occupy JCF

Re: HOLY CRAP Locklear and Sambora split...

ah well... locklear will just move on to her next rockstar relationship like she has done so many times before.

Comment

hot dog in a hallway syndrome........needs a more "fulfiling" relation ship

Comment

Wow, she still looks great!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          hot dog in a hallway syndrome

[/ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] after taking Tommy Lee's huge hog, who wouldn't be a little stretched out? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Now that shes single I have a chance
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

From what I hear she's a nightmare and the rest of Bon Jovi can't stand her and didn't want her around.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I keep on thinking of the time Triumph the I.C. Dog interviewed her: "Are you blonde.....down dere? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I guess its true, you get tired of riding the same bike over and over no matter how nice of bike ya have [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Any one wanna start a pool as to what she will end up with next? I am thinking singer but maybe she will go for a bass player. Also I would lay down money that the drapes and the rug do not match.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Any one wanna start a pool as to what she will end up with next? I am thinking singer but maybe she will go for a bass player. Also I would lay down money that the drapes and the rug do not match.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet she has no carpet so it in a sense it matches the curtains [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Since she's 44 I bet she goes youngun like Demi Moore did
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm 23 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            hot dog in a hallway syndrome........needs a more "fulfiling" relation ship

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LOL!...I was thinking the EXACT same thing!

Man...ok...Tommy Lee's atomic monster...who knows how many different ways Richie has spread her, AND spitting a kid out to boot! HOLY "STRAP A BOARD TO YOUR ASS" BATMAN! YOU'RE GOING TO FALL INTO THAT CANYON!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

aww damn, thats a shame.

i hope she finds the right person one day, man.

Comment

Working...
                              X