It's tax time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's tax time!

So, I have a question, If I was a full time student last year, at the age of twenty, do I(and how would I) get a full refund?

Re: It\'s tax time!

Grab your W-2s and go to http://www.turbotax.com/ , they'll ask you questions. Just follow along.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

hmmmmmm.... if it costs money..... It's not for me....

Comment

OK, it's a good investment. Takes out a lot of the guess-work of doing taxes. My wife and I have ours done, finalizing things tomorrow. I'll have my refund in 10-16 days. (historically it has always come earlier than that)
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah, Tekky is right, Turbo tax is wonderful. I usually do mine myself, but a few years back, I used Turbo, and it was great.

Comment

Using turbotax here too, I'll give ya the report when it comes in.

Comment

The old-fashioned way is just as good, Burn. Just hie thee to your local library and ask the nice lady behind the desk what to do.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

if you don't want to spend money, go to state farm, mystatefarm and signup (you have to give ss# mothers maiden name and birthdate/address) then they fwd you to turbotax and it's all free. It's a promo for mystatefarm even if you are not a customer.
                I did it cause statefarm already has my info (i am a customer)
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                X