I can't see Super Bowl. HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see Super Bowl. HELP!!!

My cable TV company doesn't have any channels wich are showing the Super Bowl... what an assholes [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

I need to see it, help me, is there a way [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Please!
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: I can\'t see Super Bowl. HELP!!!

I feel your pain!

Do you have anything like a "Sports Bar" in Estonia? Here in the states we have these bar/restaurants w/ satellite feeds of all the major games.

My dilemma is that my cable company gets high-definition versions of all networks EXCEPT the one showing the game (ABC). At least I get to watch it, but sure would be nice to see my Steelers in HD!

Good luck on your quest!

Comment

Yes we have sports bars but american football (NFL)... no one doesn't care about it. We have that gayass football, soccer is it's name. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Endrick

GO to yout sports bar, go EARLY, toss some $$$ at the guy in charge of the TV channels and that should do it.

That's how i used to do it here when you want them the pull something on the Satelite with sound.

GOOD LUCK!

Go Seahawks~
        Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
        Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

The time difference may be a problem .

Mark
          Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

You can come to my house, I'm gonna have 2 kegs
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Donnie, thanks but your too far away.

The game starts about 1 AM at our time.

Comment

Do a search to see if there will be a web-cast or anything like that...

Comment

thank god I have Finnish TV Channels, one of them shows the Super Bowl.

Comment

Good to go bro!! Jack.

Comment

Working...
                    X