New Car Arrives!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car Arrives!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I flew to Austin yesterday to pick up a car I have lusted for since I first laid eyes on one. A Jaguar XJR. I opted for an earlier six cylinder model, since they are not plagued with the reliability issues associated with the V-8 models. The inline 4 liter, 24 valve DOHC six is the pinnacle of over 40 years of development and with an Eaton M-90 Supercharger sports 322 HP and 390 ft. lbs of torque. Needless to say, it is smooth as silk and motivates the heavy Jag with an aggressive authority. Any car that can achieve 100 mph on an entrance ramp is quick, period.

What can I say about this car? It is a magnificant machine. The perfect blend of style, comfort and power.

My girlfriend has nicknamed it, "The Cunt Hunter".

Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: New Car Arrives!!!!!!!!!!

Nice jag!

Ready for retirement now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Sweet riding machine.
      Classy, yet mean.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

love the nickname
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Your girlfriend sounds scary! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Your car is awesome!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith

p.s. At least she doesn't call it the Hunt Cunter. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Nice jag!

Ready for retirement now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm gonna be 36 this March. I could easily retire....if I had the money!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Love the nickname... Now that's funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

+1
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

that reminds me, I have to do some hunting myself tonight
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Very nice wheels congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]. Now when do we get the video of Tawny rolling around on the hood......on second thought I am not sure we want to see that now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice!
                        Want a quick Jag story? I know an older racing-legend, Jerry Grant, (drove Cobras and GT40s at lemans in the late 60s, won but got technically dq'd at Indy in about '72). He's got a Jag coupe with a twin turboed v8 in it, I think he said it makes 600+ hp, -it was featured in some turbo magazine a while back.
                        He was telling me that he was in driving it in LA one day, and a brand new 911 turbo awd (still w/ dealer plates) pulled up alongside at a stoplight and gave a little rev. (I don't encourage streetracing whatsoever) they took off from the light, and the Jag is slow just off the start, but then passes the Porsche while out about 20degrees sideways, leaving the 911 well behind in a bunch of tire smoke. Poor sucker in the 911 wouldn't even look at him at the next stoplight, and probably went back to the dealer to complain that some old man in an old Jag just beat him at a stoplight. -he tells it better.

Comment

nice motrr,my old man has a V12 convertable Etype(bought that when they 1st came out!!!) and the old lady has an XK8
                          Most of my school life i was being driven to schools in Jags of some sort,great motors

Comment

Love Jags!! my only complain is that it EATS tons of gas.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              love the nickname

[/ QUOTE ]

The judge advocate JAG

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X