Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Car Arrives!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Love Jags!! my only complain is that it EATS tons of gas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the Cunt Hunter is thirsty....but feeding her is worth it.........

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

mmmmmmmm cunt hunger

BTW>>>>>>>> it looks alot better than that CrownVic [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet car Mike. I wish I knew you were coming to Austin, you could have picked me up in your new car and taken me to lunch [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The nickname would be offensive if it wasn't so damn funny! It's a perfect fit (pun intended).

I can totally appreciate jags, love them alot especially the xk120-150's, your XJR is an awesome car too, in the best colour! Jag have the nicest paint of just about any car I see too, lovely and rich, deep, wet paint! Matches the interior, and shows up the Bentley's. Theres a couple of xkr's around my neck of the woods, but yeah, I much prefer the xj.

Comment

Where exactly did the Crown Vic go? I know what happened to it, where did it go? What about them rims? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My dad has a 96 XJS Convertible.
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'm sorry

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X