gc on sunset blvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gc on sunset blvd

i am in today LA with nothin to do till my flight leaves back to nc tomorrow...is it worth checkin out ? i am a bit past the ~hookers and drugs~phase of my life but ~stippers are stll ok~ any quick suggestions/opininions would be appreicated..its 9.00 am and i have one day in LA

thanks
    len
    going back sunday morn
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Re: gc on sunset blvd

Look up Heather Locklear!
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

i thought she was into drummers [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, you should definitely check out Guitar Center on Sunset, it is well worth the visit. And all the other guitar and amp stores in the area.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          i am in today LA with nothin to do till my flight leaves back to nc tomorrow...is it worth checkin out ? i am a bit past the ~hookers and drugs~phase of my life but ~stippers are stll ok~ any quick suggestions/opininions would be appreicated..its 9.00 am and i have one day in LA

thanks
          len
          going back sunday morn

[/ QUOTE ]
          absolutely, the place is a zoo and it's huge. gotta check that one out!

Sam Ash is right across the street, worth a look, but not as good overall.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

just got back to the hotel .. nothing lke that street in wilmngton .. gc was way cool ...that whole block was guitar heaven ...no usa jacksons at GC ...tried like hell to get the last 2 shecter custom xxx scratch and dents from them
            the carvin store store was a let down.... i think i checked out a store that hippetim wrote about in his namm blog
            anyways it was cool getting A chance to jam/touch /feel a whole lot guitars today..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Sam Ash is right across the street, worth a look, but not as good overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Au contraire mon frere!

Hippietim & I did this around NAMM and the Sam Ash store had a really cool selection of lots of interesting axes! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW what is a stipper? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X