R.I.P. Al Lewis AKA 'Grandpa' from the Munsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Al Lewis AKA 'Grandpa' from the Munsters

95 years old. Can't beat that! Al kicked ass.

Here's to you, Al [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

R.I.P.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...2/s1562560.htm

Re: R.I.P. Al Lewis AKA \'Grandpa\' from the Munsters

He was cool...RIP

Comment

R.I.P., Sir [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

He could've been Governor. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] RIP Grandpa.

Comment

Rest in peace Grandpa, and thanks for the great laughs! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Funny guy..............RIP Al.! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

95?? WOW.....R.I.P. you had to love Grandpa
              "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

He was an unusual guy, showed up at the Gotti trial like everyday, one of those guys most people thought was already dead years ago, but just kept hangin in there like Abe Vigoda, according to this site he was only 82

http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

i watched the munsters and the 'new' munsters ( was that it?) all the time when i was 5. that sucks

Comment

Man that dude was ancient when I was a kid... Watched all the time... That sucks.

He outlived Fred Gwyyne though... Sad to have lost them both.

Comment

Grandpa always had to get Herman out of the hot water he got into. I loved that show, even though the concept of most of the shows was the same: Cool intro song, Herman Fuks up, Lilly gets pissed, Grandpa rescues him. Roll credits. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Grandpa always had to get Herman out of the hot water he got into. I loved that show, even though the concept of most of the shows was the same: Cool intro song, Herman Fuks up, Lilly gets pissed, Grandpa rescues him. Roll credits. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you got that formula slightly wrong.

Grandpa never really rescued Herman. More often than not, Grandpa made things worse. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Besides, we all know it was Uncle Fester who got Herman out of trouble! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P. sir!...I enjoyed the Munsters, and even the movies he's appeared in over the years! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

RIP Grandpa. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I watched that show all the time as a kid. I remember seeing him standing outside his place in NYC and saying to my friend, "That looks like Grandpa Al Lewis over there." My friend said, "It is". At the time I had no idea he had a place there.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you got that formula slightly wrong.

Grandpa never really rescued Herman. More often than not, Grandpa made things worse. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I think your right Todd [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Well, at least we agree on the fact that Lilly got pissed at Herman on every episode. Grandpa always tride to rescue Herman from his own stupidity though.

RIP Grandpa Munster
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X