Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Watch Anymore of this BS Superbowl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can\'t Watch Anymore of this BS Superbowl...

[ QUOTE ]
    I wantch a lot of Hockey and Foothall and every game is different...

[/ QUOTE ]

Even Hockey got fucked up this year with the new rules and scoring format. My g/f used to be a die hard Devils fan...even speedskate coached them...this year she watched 2 games and was disgusted by the rules.

Comment

I don't know Seattle DID lose a touchdown to a bad call...
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Some bad calls by the refs, neither team played extremely well, wasn't a great superbowl IMO.

Comment

You can't say this game was not determined by the officials unless your blind. I'm sure the steelers have had bad calls against them but seattle has been fighting them forever. They were the reason instant replay is back inforce.

Comment

Never could get into sports anyway. I'll play'em myself if I want to have fun!

Comment

I am a Steelers fan, but I have to admit, this was a boring game compared to the the first 3 playoff games. Jack.

Comment

Not the most exciting game but the officiating was fine... it was clearly pass interference in the inzone, he pushed off with his left hand!!! Seahawks didn't come to play period! They were outplayed in every aspect!

Comment

Football is fucking boring. I turned it on briefly and every other play there was a penalty of some sort. I think I watched about 10 minutes real time and got tired of it and then went back to playing guitar / browsing the internet.

I wish they had better Aussie Rules coverage here in the states. That sport is fucking awesome.

Comment

The pass interfieance was BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And fucking Ben didn't get that TD either
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Why the first Hawks TD didn't count? I was in the kitchen getting some food when it was cancelled.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        And fucking Ben didn't get that TD either

[/ QUOTE ]
                        I'll grant you the pass interefence was a pussy call. However the touchdown was a touchdown. You clearly can see in the replay that when Ben was about 5 inches off the ground the ball was clearly over the start of the white line. It was a touchdown.

Comment

So much aggression.
                          "POOP"

Comment

Madden said it was a TD not interference. Madden said there was no holding when the Seahawks got to the 1 and called back. Madden said no TD for Ben . Thats a 21 point shift. Anyone know football better then Madden?This was a predetermined win . I;m glad I don't like either team cause I'd be pissed either way.

Comment

Madden never said no Touchdown for Ben, are you just making this stuff up? He said he agreed with the call. Though it sounded like he backed the call more because the video evidence was inconclusive. You can't call a touchdown on a play to the 1 yard line, if the hold was bogus (which it looked like it was from what they could see) then they still had a yard to go. So all you've got is a touchdown from the crappy pass interefence. Still wouldn't have been enough to win for Seattle.

Comment

There were bad calls all around.

During that long ass interception return by the Seahawks there were so many illegal blocks it was hilarious to watch.

I think that pass interference call on the Seahawks that turned back that touchdown was bullshit. Perhaps it was technically pass interference, but c'mon it's fucking football. These are the sorts of things that got me to stop watching football.

Then there's Huckleback's fumble. So the dude's hand "brushed" him on the way down, big whoop. He coughed up the ball in a dumbass way so he deserved to lose it.

No matter how you slice it, the Seahawks choked. Hard. Heck, the Seahawks had the almost the whole first half to themselves and couldn't put anything together. The Steelers didn't even show up until the second half. The Seahawks blew it, not the officials. The officials didn't make them shank field goals. They had a sweet opportunity to ahead in the second half and Huckleberry threw it away. Then there's the 2 minute drill. They didn't run that very well at all - at least not from the couch I was sitting on [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Steelers - Disney World
                                Seahawks - Chuck E. Cheese
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X