Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Watch Anymore of this BS Superbowl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can\'t Watch Anymore of this BS Superbowl...

As for bad call calls you can tack on the lack of call on Porter's horsecollar tackle, in between the non hold holding call and Hasselbecks 'hitting the blocker' tackle.

Bill

Comment

I just wanted to see more of that godaddy.com girl!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

WWE.com :P
        Her name is Candice Michelle.

[ QUOTE ]

As for bad call calls you can tack on the lack of call on Porter's horsecollar tackle, in between the non hold holding call and Hasselbecks 'hitting the blocker' tackle.

[/ QUOTE ]
        Oh and don't forget the fumble that was called an incompletion even though Stevens took three freakin steps.
        Or the fumble that was called down by contact because some steeler brushed Hasselback's jersey.
        Or the blatant illegal block in the back (he didn't just nudge the guy either, he nailed him square in the back and sent him flying like 20 feet) thrown right in front of the freakin referee during the Seahawks interception return.
        Oh wait you only want to hear about the ones that went against the Seahawks.... [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

The game was poorly called period, but it didn't favor anyone.

And about the supposed "horse collar" by Porter. That wasn't a horse collar. A horse collar tackle is when the shoulderpads are used to pull the person down from behind, pulling him down by the jersey is not a penalty (though IMO it should be, its no less dangerous. Still has the same effect).

Bitching about holding calls is like listening to Winger, its stupid. Refs call holding and alot of the time they call the wrong number (I see this in Redskin games all the time). If you listened to what Madden was saying, he pointed this out. Just because that guy wasn't holding doesn't mean that was what the refs were calling as holding.

Comment

Tim I think I may do that. EVERYBODY I'm going to Fucking chucky Cheese's!!!!!!!!!!!
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

You got my $20?

Comment

Ya, but you have to buy Booze with it!
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Deal

I like whiskey & Coke

Comment

I'll be in for the whiskey and coke. Fuck the stupid "ball" game. Ball sports are stupid. Whiskey and coke are good. Any questions?
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/rings/ttt-s...-towers-04.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X