Sick-Seller Should Be Banned and the Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick-Seller Should Be Banned and the Shot

My wife shops for custom kid's clothes for our daughter and she stumbled across this.

What kind of sick f'up makes their son pose in a dress and then posts it on ebay.

God help this kid if he ever runs for public office.

This is a serial killer in the making.

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-OOAK-CUSTOM-Smoc...1QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Sick-Seller Should Be Banned and the Shot

Poor kid.

But he's gonna be famous:

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

And then gives a close-up of his boobs. What a sick fuck. Burn him, shove the ashes in a rocket and send his ass to outer space. Nothing of this parent should be a part of the earth.

Comment

How are you guys so sure it's a boy?
        Because of "it's" haircut? Talk about judging a book by it's cover! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

He's all set for being in a Smashing Pumpkins video later in life.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            How are you guys so sure it's a boy?
            Because of "it's" haircut? Talk about judging a book by it's cover! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my first thought. At that age, a short haircut on a boy or girl makes it hard to tell. If it's a boy, poor kid....

Comment

I agree, sick. That's way too NAMBLA for me.

Comment

Re: Sick-Seller Should Be Banned and the ShotI ema

I emailed the seller saying

"Why would you put your son in a dress?"

Comment

Comment

That's an ugly dress. I would never wear that because it's pink. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      That's an ugly dress. I would never wear that because it's pink. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol! Nice one [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

You guys are fucked up! IMO mind you.... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Here's a hypothetical scenario, What if it IS a girl, and the seller returns an email to one of you saying it's her daughter, and she's been undergoing chemo for a rare disease or cancer? How are you going to feel then? Sorry, as a father, this is the way I think. (And I know some others posting here are fathers also)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          You guys are fucked up! IMO mind you.... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Here's a hypothetical scenario, What if it IS a girl, and the seller returns an email to one of you saying it's her daughter, and she's been undergoing chemo for a rare disease or cancer? How are you going to feel then? Sorry, as a father, this is the way I think. (And I know some others posting here are fathers also)

[/ QUOTE ]

As you are a father, this should bother you even more. If that boy is indeed a girl, they need to let her hair grow so she at least looks the part. If the girl is, as you said "undergoing chemo for a rare disease or cancer", then they should be ashamed for making their sick daughter model dresses on Ebay.

I feel sorry for the boy just because I'm sure his mother thinks it's alright. And where is the spinless dad while all this picture taking is going on?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As you are a father, this should bother you even more. If that boy is indeed a girl, they need to let her hair grow so she at least looks the part. If the girl is, as you said "undergoing chemo for a rare disease or cancer", then they should be ashamed for making their sick daughter model dresses on Ebay.

I feel sorry for the boy just because I'm sure his mother thinks it's alright. And where is the spinless dad while all this picture taking is going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> "If that boy is indeed a girl, they need to let her hair grow so she at least looks the part." </font>

Why?...last time I checked, I didn't think there was a rule stating little girls should be made to have long hair, and boys should have short. I mean...we're not living in a communist country here where there are such rules to follow.

<font color="red"> "If the girl is, as you said "undergoing chemo for a rare disease or cancer", then they should be ashamed for making their sick daughter model dresses on Ebay.
                            </font>

Ok...I have to agree with you there. I wouldn't do that to my kid in that case...that is kinda strange.

<font color="red"> I feel sorry for the boy just because I'm sure his mother thinks it's alright. And where is the spinless dad while all this picture taking is going on? </font>

Gee...I still didn't realize we established if it's a boy or not. But I digress, if it were a boy, then yes..this is way wrong.

I'm not trying to start a pissing match here. I'm stating opinions, and scenarios.

Comment

well, the seller has other auctions with a little girl (with very long hair) as the model. i think it's really a boy.

sully
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X