Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suitemates\' bathroom behavior

[ QUOTE ]
    They left their boxers in the bathroom...time to take a piss.

[/ QUOTE ]
    No, no, no. YOU dump in their boxers and leave it on their bed! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      They left their boxers in the bathroom...time to take a piss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, time to live up to your name [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        They will smell mace...How about spiking their shampoo with Nair??

[/ QUOTE ]
        Way too harsh! I know you were joking, but just the thought of some fucker putting Nair in my Shampoo gets me enraged. If I ever found out who did it, I would beat the little fucker to hell and back. Oh God, the rage...

I agree with the sign idea. Playing pranks will only piss them off and make them think they're in a prank war. Be fairly direct with the idea you're using.

Comment

These answers are all funny but, if you start playing pranks on them, they'll try to get revenge and the whole thing will spiral out of control... There really isn't anything you can do to get them to realize they need to change.

If it's possible, change dorms... just make sure you check out the new dorm first!

Comment

Do you have something like an RA (Resident Assistant) that lives on the floor and is supposed to monitor the students? If so, you could talk about the situation with him/her and have them officially deal with the suite mates.

If that doesn't work, find the manager for your dorm and take it up with them.
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

pee all over the floor, every day. dont even aim for the toilet.

Comment

Well...nair wouldn't really bother them, 'cause they both shave their heads. If it happened to me I'd be infuriated because I really like my hair, and it's taken a long time to grow.

Since they have constantly left the door locked, I went in today and disabled the locking mechanism. Now it actually functions as extra protection; with a little trick it is possible to lock and unlock the door from the rooms, as I mentioned in the original post. But now that the lock doesn't work from the inside of the bathroom, I could lock the door from my room, thereby preventing them from being able to unlock it and get into my room.

I understand about the prank thing. I really wouldn't want to start a prank war and risk some of my valuables being ruined. They haven't pissed all over the toilet seat since I put the sign up...maybe if it escalates I'll talk to the RA. I'm not sure if they have the power to really enforce clean bathroom behavior, though.

I guess I can just keep you all updated, if you're still interested, haha. I almost wish this was the military, or a brotherhood of sorts, like a mafia. Then I'd have everyone with me on this, and with the rules they have in the military, their pissing wouldn't be tolerated, and all the stuff we want to do (i.e. kicking their ass) would be tolerated.

Cheers,
                Nick

Comment

funny this, because i'm in exactly the same scenario. the other tenants treat the place like shit and the landlord doesn't do anything other than leave a threat to charge someone plastered on the door whever one of the cleaners whinges about puke. stained toilets and floors, practically welded and unhygenic kitchen appliances. they're all scum. the landlord is a twat aswell. charges for bullshit this bullshit that, expects everyone to run for him. but get him to do a repair? there are 3 toilets still marked "out of order" from 9 months ago+. he's just slid a letter under my door wanting a renewal fee in 24hrs when my contract isn't due until end-april. he can fuck right off.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    These are actually some excellent ideas...though the only thing is I have no way of preventing them from coming into my room from the bathroom. The doors lock from the inside. So any ideas that involved going into their room would cross a border I don't want crossed. Otherwise, I think removing the toilet seat, the entire toilet, or hanging a bag of all the shit I have to clean up on their door are the best ideas right now. Also the sign idea was hilarious, too. I also always admired the electrically-savvy people who could wire up a battery to electrocute them. Will mace extract really burn your skin?

Cheers,
                    Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Pranks may get you expelled. Report them to the RA, dorm manager, on up to the dean if necessary. They'll start cleaning up if threatened with expulsion. Also, you can install a crossbolt lock on your door to keep them out of your room in case they want to mess up your stuff. They are only a couple of dollars and work well unless someone kicks your door in.

Again, taking it into your own hands is tempting, but on a college campus you'll just cause yourself trouble. Good luck.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I might have found the solution:

http://media.mediafetcher.com/content/jellyjohn1.wmv

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bringing it over to the new page. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Hang a big sign up that reads "Will players with smaller bats please step closer to the plate"

Seriously,whenever you have to clean it up,put it all in a plastic grocery bag and hang it on the door knob on the entrance to their room with a big note that reads "You forgot this"....

No matter what it is...Get some latex gloves,zip locks,and paper towels....Whatever deposits you wipe with the paper towels,seal in the zip locks..Let them sit in a sunny window or any warm place you can..Let them sit for a day and hang them on their doorknob in the grocery bag...Remove them from the ziplock so everyone who passes notices the odor.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, the whole "Be an adult not a kid, hit the bowl not the lid." type of thing huh?

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] "I would totally pee on that" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Start punching people.

Comment

Working...
                                X