As Of Today My Divorce Is Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Of Today My Divorce Is Final

Yes final. Clean easy and nice it was. We went in Pro Se no claims for anything. We had to sit in court for a while because there was a problem with our paperwork but othewr than that real smooth. Had a nice lunch together took one of our dogs to the vet and that is that. While in court this one woman was getting all angry (there is a sign up that says no bickering) and she was like I need to calm down. The Judge says yes you are right you do this isn't a TV court room. I literally LOL.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: As Of Today My Divorce Is Final

If you can sit at the table with your ex- you didnt it right [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

J/K, congrats

Comment

Well if this is what you were working towards Congrats , I speak from personal experince , my divorce took 3 1/2 years. & now she is 1 of my best friends & someone who we both look to for advice. I wish you the best & peace of mind.
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Yeah we still get along and still owna business together so well we kinda have to get along.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Time for a kegger and some hookers bro!
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Congrats from one divorced guy to another! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Congrats from one envious married guy to one happily divorced guy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

nice to hear you were able to part so amicably. Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

So when we gettin the hookers??

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Yes final. Clean easy and nice it was. We went in Pro Se no claims for anything. We had to sit in court for a while because there was a problem with our paperwork but othewr than that real smooth. Had a nice lunch together took one of our dogs to the vet and that is that. While in court this one woman was getting all angry (there is a sign up that says no bickering) and she was like I need to calm down. The Judge says yes you are right you do this isn't a TV court room. I literally LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats Tets! Mine was done and signed off on Monday! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I called her one last time to say later, and have a good life, and hope she doesn't come down with any STDs! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Do I sound a little bitter?...I'm really not.

Comment

Dmanit I still want hookers

Comment

drs, you and I can get them :P

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Looks like you may be hittin the sauce already [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          Kick Ass now you can drink and not get yelled at...... sept by the folks next door. Hope everything works out for the best.

Comment

Tet, I'm guessing kids weren't involved...my divorce sucked ass, I don't miss her one bit, but its rough on the kids. They live half way across the country.
                            I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

It wasn't marriage, but I lived with my ex for a while, and we're really great friends now that we've broken up.
                              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Working...
                              X