Can I get an opinion *follow up*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I get an opinion *follow up*

Yeah Rich is cool ..even for a drummer LOL .. Hey BTW what ever happened to that drummer you had ..I can't remember his name
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Pat, took the rest of the year off and is starting to look now

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        get he case, "we don't have one", after I told him it said there was one in the auction, he goes back again, comes back and says "well, my manager doesn't know why it said it in the add, because we don't".

[/ QUOTE ]

Right there I would've said FU, no case no deal, and started for the door. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A BC rich Tele?!?! I'd have given you more for it.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Odd, but I can't stand when they all swoop down on me like a bunch of vultures. When they say "can I help you with anything?" I feel like saying "f-off" LOL!,

[/ QUOTE ]
            I'm the same way, it's stay away from me until I'm ready to ask for help.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

You guys need to wear a ball cap that has "JUST LOOKING" in big letters on it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The Boston GC does suck much ass. I go to Natick a lot, and usually deal with Glenno.
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Here's my last night experience.

At SA, I'm looking at a COW 7 string reverse headstock. One of the used car salespeople says "Aren't those RH cool?" I tell him the truth - I really don't care for them (I was just looking at the COW to see how wide a 7 string is). I tell him I have a RH Kelly Star "Oh we love used gear, bring it in and we'll buy it" I say "you couldn't afford it" LOL!

At GC, didn't get pestered as much this time.

Two stores, hundreds of guitars, yet all I see is a bunch of crap. The only good stuff is like a Jimmy Page LP, $7K? yeah right. I got your Page right here.

Comment

ha ha, I had a good laugh at some of the tags hanging off the guitars while I was waiting for the paper work.
                    If your curious how the BC Rich Tele looked:
                    http://myspace-274.vo.llnwd.net/0043...31493274_l.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X