• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beer is good for you!

http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Re: beer is good for you!

LOL! I've seen that woman's picture before. I remember now...it was on HBO's America Undercover documentary about crystal meth users. Damn!
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Damn! Can't win from losing with that one. Starts off with an old hag and ends with a young skank.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

As I'm drinking some beer right now. I really needed that, thanks. I'm just glad I'm at home, not at a friend's house who's mom would also be drinking and probably horny too. Actually, that would be pretty funny if I did fuck her. Think about how much shit you could rub in a friend's face if you fucked their mother. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They could call you a motherfucker all they wanted and would really only be insulting themselves.

Comment

I had to bang an ex-girlfriends mom. Afterwards I told her I can see where her daughter got her talents. Needless to say I never hit that monkey again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

^^^^^

That's beautiful....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

(shudders).. i'm glad i have a stomach ulcer and consequently cannot drink.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
              X