Olympic Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Hockey

The games are coming up soon, looks like some pretty stout teams from eastern europe and canada, If its cool with the administration, it would seem pretty fun to do a Olympic Hockey pool. I was thinking 6 teams per pool. once it fills start another, and so on... just for fun or better yet, send the winner of your pool a set of strings, its amazing how much you'll get behind a team if you have something goofy like a set of strings on the game. might be funner to let people from the actual countries take the first pool, any thoughts
    I say the boy ain't right!

Re: Olympic Hockey

I'm hoping Team USA destroys more than their hotel rooms this year.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

It's a nice thing to have hope.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Maybe you can get Mrs. Gretzky to be the commissioner. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Maybe you can get Mrs. Gretzky to be the commissioner. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I saw that too. When Wayne was asked about it, he said something to the effect: "You have to ask my wife." Someone's going to the "box" on this one. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Olympic hockey is about the only hockey I watch anymore after the season long lockout and all the NHL crap over the years.

Comment

I'm not into the pool thingy but it should be some damn good hockey. Sweden, Canada, Russia all have a great shot at the gold. I'd love to see a USA vs Canada for the gold but thats asking a bit much [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
              X