Green Day takes out Kanye West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Day takes out Kanye West

nice to see true talent rewarded at the grammy's [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: Green Day takes out Kanye West

Didnt Green Day win grammys last year?

Is there a new Green Day cd?
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Glad to see Green Day push Kanye out, the loser that he is, but I would've like to see Green Day push U2 off the stage.

How can they reward crap, and what was that rhetoric sh*t Bon-er was speaking? [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Glad to see Green Day push Kanye out, the loser that he is, but I would've like to see Green Day push U2 off the stage.

How can they reward crap, and what was that rhetoric sh*t Bon-er was speaking? [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]+1. Bo-zo...I mean Bono was just talking out of his ass. And Kanye West, I don't give two shits about rap or hip-hop or any of that bullshit. Only a world this fucked up can people call that MUSIC with a straight face.
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boner? Spouting bullshit? Surely not.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          *Looks for Pretentious Wanker Egomaniac graemlin*

Comment

Bono is a dick and needs to STFU. U2 is not worthy of 5 grammys. Just goes to to show you how pointless a Grammy is these days....

I'd rather listen to 2 hours of nails on a chalkboard than one 2 minute song from U2
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Don't you love it when a guy - who's got more money than most people can imagine - constantly uses the the plight of the poor starving folk in Africa to massage his fuckin' ego.
              His band sucks, too! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

what the heck is the difference between album of the year and record of the year?
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Interesting thing is I don't believe that they actually make EITHER of those things these days.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Bono is a dick and needs to STFU. U2 is not worthy of 5 grammys. Just goes to to show you how pointless a Grammy is these days....

I'd rather listen to 2 hours of nails on a chalkboard than one 2 minute song from U2

[/ QUOTE ]

+100000000000000

I'd rather listen to Johnny Mathis doing Yoko Ono cover songs at 78 speed. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      His band sucks, too!

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no worse band in the history of music IMO. U2 is banded from my house, my car radio, my tv and any other place that I am and his voice is present. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I really, really dislike them! Can you tell. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

U2 is a great band I don't care how much you guys hate them.

I wouldn't say they deserve 5 Grammy's this year though. But when you consider the other nominee's in the categories they won in, U2 is the clear winner to me. They're way better than Coldplay, the Poo Fighters, etc.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          U2 is a great band I don't care how much you guys hate them.

I wouldn't say they deserve 5 Grammy's this year though. But when you consider the other nominee's in the categories they won in, U2 is the clear winner to me. They're way better than Coldplay, the Poo Fighters, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
                          You defined the problem nicely.
                          There aren't any quality contenders and that allowed U2's album to do so well. I'm not a U2 fan but I don't dislike them either. Just goes to show ya that sad state of the music industry. Everything is heavily saturated with hip hop and pop radio crap, and thats whats selling because thats what the kids are into these days.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Let's face it, the music industry loves U2. Bono could make a recording of himself farting in the bathtub, and he would still win a grammy. U2 were at one time a decent outfit. They put out some groundbreaking quality music. That was all in the past, and I don't think anything they've put out in the last 10-15 years is fit for human ears. I'd like to see Bono step on a landmine.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I like Coldplay and the Foo Fighters. U2 is a really good band. I'm not into them but I can appreciate them.
                              Edge reminds me a little of a pop version of Alex Lifeson. For one guitarist.. he REALLY fills up the stage.

Comment

Working...
                              X