Holmgren - Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holmgren - Part II

Seems someone in the media noticed, and has been asking questions all week. Finally an answer:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11239735/

Horseshit!!! They're covering his sore-loser ass. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Re: Holmgren - Part II

Didn't know which 25 yardline. What a hoot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

c'mon...theres only two 25 yard lines. If your too stupid to figure out the process of elimination and go to the other one if the guyts not htere you really shouldnt be coaching football in the NFL [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Riiiiight... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
          -Rick

Comment

Exactly!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Cower: "Where's Mike?"

NFL coordinator with headset: "He'll be here in just a second. Wait right here at the 25 yard line, like planned."

NFL coordinaator (hearing this over his headset): "Wait. Coach Holmgren. We have meet Coach Cower and congratulate..." (Holmgren in background) "...Fuck you AND your zebras! And Fuck Cower, too. I'm going to the showers and you and the Steelers can all can kiss my fat ass."

Cower: "No, really, dude. Where's Holmgen?"

NFL coordinator with headset: "Ummm. There was some confusion. He went to the wrong 25 yard line."

Cower: "Riiiiggggttt." (Juts out his jaw, grumbles "asshole" under his breath and leaves.)

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

uh, yeah. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

What a bunch of crap. Holmgren was just ready to get off the field for his total emberassing mismanagement of the clock.

Comment

This is all part of the whole conspirasy to make the seahawks lose and look bad
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    This is all part of the whole conspirasy to make the seahawks lose and look bad

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, theres no doubt they lost and looked bad doing it. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You think that was bad, you've gotta see whats gonna happen to the Braves this year. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

they did a pretty good job of that themselves Donnie and didnt need any outside help [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

U mean the steelers would've been able to make up the jackson td, the td we would've scored on the 1, and the non td
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

The 'Hawks should have run the ball to the 25 and a kick a field goal in the last 2min. But they couldn't figure out which one. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Why do I keep reading that Holmgren was trying to be the FIRST coach to win a Superbowl with 2 different teams??? He would NOT have been the first!!! Why the hell can't ESPN and the others get it right???? WTF?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              U mean the steelers would've been able to make up the jackson td, the td we would've scored on the 1, and the non td

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X