Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holmgren - Part II

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Steelers won, deal with it. They are consistently one of the best teams in the NFL.

Comment

Steelers did win ... bottom line. Congrats!

With that said, is there anybody still thinks the Hawks were a soft team from the NFC? Many picked the Steelers to win, but the thought was Steelers were to strong for the Hawks. The Hawks lost due to mental errors, not phyisicaly beaten. The monster 3-4 defence is not what won the game? Most say the losing team often falls of the map the next season. I don't think this will be the case for this team. I just hope they do a Bills thing as a 4-pete loser!

Holmgren actions are just as bad as Stevens drop passes.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          U mean the steelers would've been able to make up the jackson td, the td we would've scored on the 1, and the non td

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, I wasn't going to post this out of compassion for you. But you won't let it go. So...........

Comment

As a Hawk fan, I find that baby tears funny as hell [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              You think that was bad, you've gotta see whats gonna happen to the Braves this year. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, this year is gonna suck.

-Mark

Comment

I was wondering what happend to Mike. My youngest said "Maybe the walrus got hungry and had to go to the locker room?" I had to inform him that there is only 1 real walrus.
                Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

I say Braves win 93 this year. Bet on it
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Steelers didn't win, but the seahawks did lose.....

And I wanted the steelers to win - the team I love to hate!

That was a pretty lame superbowl - did they actually crown an MVP? No one on that field deserved an MVP award. Bettis rushed for like 40 yards!
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      did they actually crown an MVP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hines Ward.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Any relation to Donnie (Wines Hard) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] - J/K DRS
                        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The crying baby helmet! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                          U mean the steelers would've been able to make up the jackson td, the td we would've scored on the 1, and the non td

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Well the non td was in fact a TD. And you wouldn't have scored on the 1. Steeler D baby! I'll give ya the Jackson one though, that was a stupid call. I mean yea it was a penalty but that was about as incidental as contact can get.

Comment

Maybe they should change their name to the Pittsburgh STEALers. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, I wasn't going to post this out of compassion for you. But you won't let it go. So...........

[/ QUOTE ]

thats awesome!

The first pass interference call was questionable and let go a lot of the times. The problem was it was right in front of the ref, there was seperation from the push off when the ball was in the air, by rule that is pass interference...get over it people. If the Seahawks would have played a better game, had better clock managment, and all the calls go their way... they still would have gotten beat
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Here ya go. I don't think that there is any question that this is pass interference. When you push off the defender to so that you can catch the ball, it is pass interference.

Comment

Working...
                                X