Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from the dead...........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the dead...........................

Man,you guys don't know how good it feels to be typing this.I got pretty sick with chemical pneumonia a while back and had to live in a oxygen tent at the hospital for a while.My lungs were burnt and I was really congested.I must have busted a blood vessel in my chest and since my lungs did'nt work right,a clot formed and broke up and I ended up having a friggin stroke!Thankfully I was at the hospital when it happened and they gave me some injections that kept it from being severe.I now know how the elderly feel when they are having a stroke.Helpless.I have been in rehab for about 2 weeks and the only side effect is a slight numbness on my right side in my arm and it should go away directly.Sorry for the long post,but it feels good just to be home and able to do it....PS.Don't ever take it for granted that it won't happen to you.I am in pretty good shape and take care of myself,so don't think it won't....
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Re: Back from the dead...........................

Good to hear your recouping...here's one for ya [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy crap dude, glad you're okay. What is chemical pneumonia? Did you inhale something toxic?
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Glad to hear you were in good hands & got good care when it happened. Here's to a speedy & complete recovery! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Glad to hear you were in good hands & got good care when it happened. Here's to a speedy & complete recovery! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 Welcome back bro.

Comment

OMG, I was expecting a light humoured post. Glad things turned out ok for you, and my best for a full recovery.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

WOW what a story. Glad you are OK now. That was scary. Good thing you ahd good medical care when you had that stroke.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Damn Rev, glad you are staying with us. Here is to a speedy and full recovery! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wow...damn....glad you are doing better nad I hope you have super fast recovery..
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

wow! sorry to hear of your illness - i am very glad to hear you are recovering!
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Holy FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, Rev.

Mike
                      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Damn! That's an intense story! I hope you have a complete and speedy recovery...welcome back. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Best Wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Get well soon.

Comment

Far out, Rev. God Bless ya [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X