Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

So finally after 3 years, it's snowing in West TN. We've had a couple of "almosts" before, but now we've got the whole Winter Weather Warning going like we did in 03.

Gotta work tonight, so it should be fun driving the 5 miles to work through unlit, winding, hilly country roads [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

It "snowed" on Christmas day, 2004 in Mandeville. Brought a tear to my eye..even if I am a Jew. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I haven't seen real snow since 1992, when I helped my parents move from DC.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

It's supposed to snow like a bitch tommorrow night here. I'm pretty psyched cause it hasn't been snowy here in like a month or so of unusually warm weather.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

71 degrees and sunny out here...

http://www.torrancebeach.com
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

25 degrees and lotsa snow here in sunny (not) Cleveland...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            It's supposed to snow like a bitch tommorrow night here. I'm pretty psyched cause it hasn't been snowy here in like a month or so of unusually warm weather.

[/ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, we're supposed to get some of that here in NJ. I hope not, because I hate snow!!!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's snowed here ONCE in my life that I can remember. Probably around 1987. However, I've seen plenty of snow in my time. One night I slept in a trench I dug in the snow with my buddy Nick Sloan. And we thought sleeping in a tent in the snow for a month was miserable. Then a few nights later I had to spend the night in a fuckin' foxhole we dug in the snow. That was worse. Then a few nights later, they didn't let us sleep AT ALL!! Just running around, a bunch of Marinecicles attacking a base a 4am...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                However, I've seen plenty of snow in my time. One night I slept in a trench I dug in the snow with my buddy Nick Sloan. And we thought sleeping in a tent in the snow for a month was miserable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you spoon him for extra warmth? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No, but the guys in the snow cave had a pretty interesting story...

Comment

"Don't ask, don't tell!" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

We're supposed to get hit with a storm on Saturday. I can't explain to you guys how much I hate frigging snow and cold. I was born on the wrong side of the country. If it were 75-85 everyday, I would be in heaven. Winter SUCKS!!
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I guess I'm the only one who loves winter. I just hate how it's all hot, humid, and bright during the summer.
                        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

It's just cool enough here that you wish it would just turn fucking really cold and snow, or get hot and let summer begin. I hate in between.
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Yeah, we're supposed to get some of that here in NJ. I hope not, because I hate snow!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe,

We're doomed bro! According to the weather reports, 6 to 12...especially up here in the northwest!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              So finally after 3 years, it's snowing in West TN. We've had a couple of "almosts" before, but now we've got the whole Winter Weather Warning going like we did in 03.

Gotta work tonight, so it should be fun driving the 5 miles to work through unlit, winding, hilly country roads [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm north of you and we got plenty as well. The winds are starting to whip up here and its getting cold.

Comment

Working...
                              X