It is 12:37 PM EST......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is 12:37 PM EST......

And I am halfway into a bottle of Beam. Will have the wife stop at the liquor store to pick me up another bottle. I am hoping she will get her something to drink too. I like it when she drinks till I look sexy ( Which is damn near a comatose state ).......daddy gettin some booty. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: It is 12:37 PM EST......

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Sounds like the perfect plan, but with 1 possible pitfall: the dreaded whiskey dick. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Godspeed! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yikes. I hope it's a pint bottle. I have never understood the drink by myself mentality. I see it alot in the people who work for us. The second you get off work gotta get beer or a bottle(it almost seems drilled into them, like I worked so now I have to drink), just to go sit at home to drink by themselves, while their families watch them. Always struck me as odd.

But then I'm not a cusual drinker. If I go out drinking it's to go rip it up.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

If I'm looking to get romantic with myself I may have a few glasses of wine to loosen me up for me. Manage A Un.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            If I'm looking to get romantic with myself I may have a few glasses of wine to loosen me up for me. Manage A Un.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you, and what have you done with the real toejam? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

call me uncouth but jim beam tastes like paint stripper...although i've had worse over here lol...a good bottle of scotch whisky is always good if damn expensive...myself...i prefer the ol' tennessee bourbon...ooowww riiiite \m/

Comment

Drinking by yourself is only a bad idea if you don't like yourself.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you, and what have you done with the real toejam? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Great minds think alike!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    call me uncouth but jim beam tastes like paint stripper...although i've had worse over here lol...a good bottle of scotch whisky is always good if damn expensive...myself...i prefer the ol' tennessee bourbon...ooowww riiiite \m/

[/ QUOTE ] Are you right. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] First off, Jim Beam don't taste so hot. B, if you are going to start drinking that early, you will get looped by 4:38 EST. And 3, just drink vast quantities of beer. It is a food and good for me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

yeh drink guiness - thats a meal in adrink - u'll never need to eat again...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        call me uncouth but jim beam tastes like paint stripper

[/ QUOTE ]

For making such a statement, I shall call you couth.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          And I am halfway into a bottle of Beam. Will have the wife stop at the liquor store to pick me up another bottle. I am hoping she will get her something to drink too. I like it when she drinks till I look sexy ( Which is damn near a comatose state ).......daddy gettin some booty. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] -Lou

[/ QUOTE ]That's the spirit Lou!
                          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Jim Beam IS Tennessee bourbon. Beer?!?! Thats for pussies and white trash. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I like the high octane stuff. Beam is my main flavor of choice....good white lightning is the next. If you can't strip paint with it or run an engine with it, its not good enough for me. -Lou " I don't need no stinkin liver" Siffer
                            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I've tasted moon shine that puts any store bought shit to shame...no matter what the name. I can't understand why some of it can't be made into a mint of a business.
                              But then, there is a lot I don't understand....heh..heh.
                              The Buzzard does not fear
                              The man in riot gear
                              Harvest a skull of stone
                              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                              X