Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It is 12:37 PM EST......

[ QUOTE ]
    I've tasted moon shine that puts any store bought shit to shame...no matter what the name. I can't understand why some of it can't be made into a mint of a business.
    But then, there is a lot I don't understand....heh..heh.

[/ QUOTE ] Well, come on into chat you bastard and we can talk about boose and shtuff.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Re: It is 12:37 PM EST......

[ QUOTE ]
      I've tasted moon shine that puts any store bought shit to shame...no matter what the name. I can't understand why some of it can't be made into a mint of a business.
      But then, there is a lot I don't understand....heh..heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shit dude, it was my friend's 4th of July party and everyone was wasted off their fukkin asses since we've been drinkin since 11am (was bout 2am next morn at this point) and he pulled out this bottle. He told everyone to sniff it, and everyone was like "holy shit" and backed off. Me...I asked if I can take a swig. Before he answered, I sucked it down for 30 seconds or so till he pulled it away. I was like "what the hell man?!" and he just laughed. That motherfukker didn't hit immediatly, but 10 min later when I got up to take a piss I just stood up, and fell forward into the support post in his living room and it made the craziest sound [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That shit was awsome, gotta do that again. Next mornin I woke up feelin like a million bucks though, no hangover whatsoever. Gotta enjoy it when I'm young I guess, but goddamn that was some good stuff [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Oh yah, I'm pretty toasted right now too....

Comment

Working...
      X